My husband and I spent a week in September with Jackie at the Villas. We have been to B&Bs etc before but have never had an experience as gracious as this. Coming home to the Villas after a days excursion was like visiting a favorite Auntie who just happens to be a gourmet chief. We were greeted like family from the time we stepped onto the beautiful grounds of the Villas. My husband likes to cook and even joined the kitchen staff to teach them how to make his favorite Cajun Gumbo. I have dietary restrictions and Jackie and her staff were very accommodating to my needs. Any day trips you care to take, talk to Jackie she can arrange it all. Ryan is her right hand man and we really learned a lot about the island and local customs just from talking to him.
The beach views from the dining area are amazing. We especially enjoyed watching the humming birds and other colorful birds in the lush gardens surrounding the property. If you are a bird lover bring your binoculars. We even enjoyed the walk to the beach as it gave us time to stop and examine tropical foliage, lizards and birds we had never seen before.
I had one of the best massages ever in the spa, with the open air and birds chirping in the trees who needs music.
One day we took a taxi tour with Barry. It was a very enjoyable and informative day indeed. We are farmers and at our request he did some research and brought us to a Talapia fish farm along with all of the usual spots of interest.
Just go to the Villas you won't be sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Your slice of paradise awaits you with open arms along with Jackie, who can't wait to personally welcome you to the Villas at Sunset Lane tucked away on a hillside overlooking one of Antigua's most scenic beaches - Dickenson Bay. This 10 Room Boutique Hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's Capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. From the time the first sunbeam shimmers on your face to the last sip of your final cocktail, you are guaranteed to have the perfect relaxing Caribbean vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish