There are few places one visits and comes away 100% completely happy with everything - but this is one of those. We stayed on the recommendation of some very good friends and so glad we did. Jackie is so lovely, we felt like we were at Auntie Jackie's fabulous house in the tropics. Everyone was so accommodating, nothing was a problem, everything just relaxed and wonderful. Jackie has an impressive kitchen and she knows how to use it! I wandered up one morning and poked my head in the kitchen. We ended up chatting while she cooked, it was such a nice way to start the day. All the meals we're delicious, casual, fresh, creative and homemade. The beach is nearby and more busy if you need a change from the tranquillity of the pool. We found a number of things to be included that other resorts would charge for so value for money was very good. That adds to feeling good when your wallet isn't constantly under attack. It was my x0th birthday and there was not only flowers arranged but the most amazing cake! Oh, when we arrived, were greeted by Jackie and a nice hug. It was so sweet :-). When we moved on to a big resort for the second week, I was standing in the large open air, modern, polished reception, all the staff stayed behind the long wooden desk. I felt like I wanted hug to say welcome, but they were all too busy. :-) Jackie, you really won us over and we won't forget our blissful week in your resort(home). Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Your slice of paradise awaits you with open arms along with Jackie, who can't wait to personally welcome you to the Villas at Sunset Lane tucked away on a hillside overlooking one of Antigua's most scenic beaches - Dickenson Bay. This 10 room boutique hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. From the time the first sunbeam shimmers on your face to the last sip of your final cocktail, you are guaranteed to have the perfect relaxing Caribbean vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish