“Choppy ride”
Review of Barbuda Express

Barbuda Express
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The ferry is not plush or very comfortable and the crossing takes 2 hours each way, not the 11/2 hours usually quoted. There isn't a lot to do on Barbuda, but the beaches are beautiful and our guide was very helpful.

1  Thank SandrannCaterham

Reviewed 20 March 2014

we visited Antigua and Barbuda in January for my 50th Birthday. We loved every minute of our trip on The Barbuda Express...The ride was wonderful, the crew was nice and the Island of Barb ida was more beautiful than we even imagined. We had a great lunch at Uncle Ruddy's. I will go back and hope to stay at North Beach the next visit. It was a wonderful trip and Captain Greg was amazing

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Fred was a delight, arranged for rental on the island. I agree ferry is pricey, we got a room for the night. Not many people very quiet we like that. I agree the island is expensive but we discovered some resorts and cabins we will look into next time. I rather like being on a beach where there arent any people for hours and miles. Go prepared with snacks and food.

1  Thank zack73_12
Reviewed 11 February 2014

The ferry boat takes an hour an a half to get to Barbuda. The waters were very choppy when we went and we actually got wet. Seats aren't comfortable...drinks are not included in the price of the trip. If you do want to go to Barbuda, I would reecommend going in one of the bigger boats.

2  Thank PriSach
Reviewed 5 February 2014

A visit to Barbuda is a must it is an amazing place with the most amazing white sand, and travel a short distance (by boat) and there you have the wonderful pink sand