“Only way to see the island”

Antigua V.I.P. Tours
Ranked #4 of 43 Tours in St. John's
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer you highly personalized land-based luxury tours in a comfortable air-conditioned environment. You'll get to sample the famous Antigua Black Pineapple, the sweetest pineapple in the world, taste Antigua's Cavalier Rum or Rum Punch, one of our well known local rums, and at lunch time taste the local cuisine prepared by locals while seeing the sites on Antigua. Let the Tour Guide know if there's anything special that you want to do.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

After reading a bunch of reviews, we decided to book with Sean. He arrived at our hotel and we were off and running. You tell him what you want to see, do and eat and he will make it happen. He is extremely knowledgable about the island and no question was off limits. As he says, he is an open book just ask. Sean explained where we were going, gave you some history and then allowed you to wander and experience for yourself. The highlight for my husband was lunch at a local restaurant which really felt like you were eating at "mama's" house. I would highly recommend Sean to anyone. We look forward to going back and having another trip with him.

2  Thank KMFONG

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Big shout out to Sean. We had a brilliant day. Started off sluggishly but when Sean realised we were a little "tired" from my birthday celebrations the night before it was all OK!
Couldn't fault the day, the day was ours but we left the itinerary to Sean as we really didn't know much about the island or history, which wasn't the case when we finished the tour.
If you are thinking of doing a land tour of the island please look no further.
Thank you Sean!
Julie & Jason
PS Sean's wife; if you are reading this, he didn't have an ice cream.... honest!

1  Thank Jason M
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We booked Sean after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. We had a fantastic day with Sean he showed us the whole island and allowed us to ask him any questions we wanted. We learnt so much about the Antiguan way of life and it's history. The trip included lunch which was delicious - traditional Rotisserie followed by an afternoon snack of delicious pineapple.

Thank you Sean we had a fantastic day!

1  Thank louisa2412
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants a land based tour which is completely tailored to you and your needs. We booked our tour as a private one as we have 2 young boys and thought they may annoy anyone else on the trip!!! Sean arrived at our resort with a great beaming smile and put us all at ease straight away! He gave us all a map of Antigua and asked us what we wanted to do. Our boys wanted to visit the donkey sanctuary and have ice-cream, my hubby and I wanted to visit Nelsons dockyard and a Caribbean beach so after a little thought Sean had planned our day out! Sean is a local boy and is extremely knowledgable about loads of things and will happily answer all questions put him however daft they may be! We visited all the places we wanted to see, plus a couple of other places (Shirley heights, Dows hill interpretation centre) we were never rushed and basically left to it. For lunch he took us to a local restaurant called Caribbean taste, the food was amazing, a real treat. Sean is such a nice guy and so easy to get on with, we all laughed so much and before we knew it the day was coming to an end. We ended our day at Freds ice cream parlour in St Johns and we all indulged in some very nice ice cream! We all had such a brilliant day and we would highly recommend Sean and his tour. everyone.

2  Thank loonylou78
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We had a great experience with Sean from the minute he picked us up at our cruise ship until he dropped us off. We saw all there was to see of this beautiful and picturesque island. The local lunch spot was amazing. Sean's personality says it all. We got to see Devil's Bridge, Nelson's Dockyard and much more. Also got to taste their delicious black pineapple! He is so proud of his island and it shows in his tour! I will definitely use Sean's services when I return to Antigua. Sean, you are the greatest!

4  Thank Maria F