“Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Antigua V.I.P. Tours

Antigua V.I.P. Tours
Ranked #4 of 44 Tours in St. John's
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer you highly personalized land-based luxury tours in a comfortable air-conditioned environment. You'll get to sample the famous Antigua Black Pineapple, the sweetest pineapple in the world, taste Antigua's Cavalier Rum or Rum Punch, one of our well known local rums, and at lunch time taste the local cuisine prepared by locals while seeing the sites on Antigua. Let the Tour Guide know if there's anything special that you want to do.
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
189 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We took this tour as part of our Caribbean cruise on the Queen Elizabeth - before September 2013 but thought it worth reviewing. Top tour & top guide - we saw all that was best about the island including Green Bay Harbour, Blockhouse Ruins, Nelson's Dockyard & the amazing views from Shirley Heights. You get plenty of time to look around the historical Nelson's Dockyard & the Museum which is excellent, even time for a sit down & a drink. A very green/lush island & no poverty/poor areas here. Definitely the best way to see the island if you've limited time & on a cruise like ourselves....... and if you're a cricket fan like myself you get a good chance to see the Viv Richards cricket ground. A must do.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank J0seyWhales

Thomasville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

We booked this tour to take from our cruise ship when we docked in Antigua. Sean's sister Keisha met us near the cruise port along with another couple. It was a full-day tour in an air-conditioned minivan. Keisha was very sweet and filled us with knowledge about the island all day. We stopped at many of the sites that were offered in separate tours through the cruise line, but we did it all in one tour. We also were provided a delicious hot lunch at a small local café, free water and punch if desired, and Keisha stopped at a store to get us cold beers for anyone interested. Also we got a sample of black pineapple. Keisha was very friendly and accommodating if we wanted pictures taken of the both of us or wanted to spend a little extra time at a particular site. We were back at the cruise port in plenty of time before the ship sailed. This was a great tour and I highly recommend them.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Mark_and_Denean
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Loved it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Spent a great day with my husband touring this beautiful island! Sean was very professional and booking was very easy via email before we got to Antigua. What really impressed me was that he was able to accommodate a change in our schedule last minute when I called him from our hotel. There was one other passenger touring with us on her own and it was nice getting to know her as well.

We were picked up at the lobby of our hotel, the vehicle is very clean and spacious. We went to: Devils bridge, Betty's hope, St. John's, English harbor, Nelson's dockyard, the tropical forest where we stopped for black pineapple, and Shirley heights. We also had lunch at a local spot called Taste of the Caribbean and it was amazing! We saw some beautiful beaches as well. Sean was extremely informative and accommodating. My husband and I agreed this was definitely one of the highlights of our vacation.

If you're looking for a private (or small group) tour that is customized to what you like them I strongly encourage you try this one! We passed larger tours on the road and I was glad we had chosen VIP Antigua instead.

4 Thank Travelbugs1234
Boise, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

So glad we booked this tour! We contacted VIP Tours via e-mail and Sean responded right away. Sean picked us at our resort and we knew right away that it was going to be a great day. Sean will share anything you want to know about Antigua and is more than happy to answer any questions you might have. He showed us several amazing places on the island. We especially loved Devil's Bridge..Beautiful!!!!! We liked and trusted Sean so much that we asked to him to help us book another excursion while we were in Antigua. He was happy to help us out!
If you are planning a trip to Antigua...a day with VIP Tours is a must!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank natetina
Harlow, Essex
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Antigua V.I.P Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Just been on the tour and it's mega. We were shown all the sights and given all the background history by Akeisha - Shaun's sister. I initially booked online and arranged everything with Shaun prior to our arrival and like others were met exactly on time at the hotel.
We were immediately warmly greeted by Akeisha who then guided us to all the great sights! - thanks for all the rum punches and walidadly beers (probably misspelt it) during the day.
Anyway I would highly recommend this tour if you want to get an authentic caribean experience and understand the islands history.

2 Thank johnboy2201