“Excellent value - why look anywhere else!”
other traveller has booked this property
Meet the Owners Sunlight from the bedroom
Living Room
Bed in Bedroom
Bathroom
Front View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

orallc
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent value - why look anywhere else!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

I'm a fussy and hard to please customer. Cleanliness is very important and so is value for money. I searched very hard for value in Antigua - I'm one of those that research accommodation options to the extreme, so I can save you some time! If you're looking for a clean comfortable place to stay and excellent value for money, you need to stay here!

Room was a good standard, the kitchen & lounge area was clean with a good sized fridge. Mosquitoes normally go for me big time, but I didn't have to worry as the screens in the windows took care of that (this was important because apparently the dengue mosquito exists in Antigua).

There are 3 shops very close by that I used for food supplies (1 opposite, 1 next door and another about 5 min walk away) and you can take a 2 min walk up the road to KFC if that's your thing.

Bathroom was a good standard with a very large shower. Beds were absolutely fine. No complaints at all. Connie was a wonderful host (and responded promptly to my email queries before I arrived). I was sad to leave the place.

I suppose there are those who go to Antigua and want to splash the cash and live it large. But if you're on a budget and looking for excellent value for money, I find it hard to imagine that you can do better than Connie's.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Kitchen, bathroom, lounge, shops, location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
25 Feb 2013
Hi Orall,

We at Connie's would like to thank you for your review.

Hope to have a future return visit.\

~Shirmique
Trinidad
Reviewed 16 February 2013 for a stay in December 2012

16 Feb 2013
Hello Faith!

We at Connie's Comforts Suites would like to thank you for your review.

Hope to see you in the future.

~ Shirmique
roma
Reviewed 13 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

13 Feb 2013
We at Connie's Comforts Suites would like to thank you for your review.

Hope to see you in the future.
philly
Reviewed 31 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing