“AWESOME FUN”
Review of Ride Rocketman LLC - CLOSED

Ride Rocketman LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocketman Antigua is located over at the Coast Nightclub and Dickenson Bay. We teach and train people how to fly the first recreational water powered jetpack in the world. First time flyers are trained with a headset and remote control throttle by a certified flight instructor. The instructor talks to the student through the provided helmet teaching and guiding them during flight. The remote control used by the instructor will only work the throttle for the student until they get comfortable in the pack. Once they have achieved stability and control, the throttle control is given to the pilot. However, the remote still has the ability to shut down the power.You can watch us live in Dickenson Bay at Peppers and Lime next to Sandals. You can also have a chat with one of our instructors over at the Rocket-it Bar (Formally the Coast Night club behind Kings Casino. Its the newest attraction in Antigua, safe, fun and a high like no other. Come by and see for yourself!
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I recently had the opportunity while vacationing in Antigua to ride
Rocketman. Despite a little bit of trepidation, I was ultimately rewarded with a terrific experience.
The instructor was not only very helpful, but assuring and calming. I would recommend this to anyone visiting the island.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

What an experience! Checked that off my Bucket list...Thanks to Scott and Drew and the girls at the Rock it bar.. When in Antigua this is a "MUST DO!" I saw the youtube videos and thought I could never do it but with the experienced flight instructors they made it possible. Thanks again now I just need to get to Ireland for another bucket list cross off.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

I have seen youtube videos of these "rockets" and always wanted to try them, and what do you know, dreams come true! It was an incredible, unique experience and the staff was top-notched. I highly suggest to anyone that stops in Antigua to seek out the Rocketmen on the beach!

1  Thank NickMNJ
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I vacationed in St.Johns about a month ago, Rocketman was a great overall experience. From the get-go the instructors were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I never wanted to get off the jetpack. When my time was up I tried to stay airborn and never come down. It's exhilarating and truly a one of a kind experience. Dont miss out! I couldn't find this type of activity any where else but here.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Growing up I've always had dreams of flying and being an astronaut. In a way, Rocketman allowed me to fulfil my childhood dream of being a spaceship pilot and accomplished my dream of soaring through the atmosphere. The staff is amazing and they were so supportive of making my dream come true. Best experience I've had in a very long time. 10/10 the bomb