“Best Massage I've ever had!”

Pam's Wellness Centre
Book In Advance
More Info
US$60.00*
and up
Shore Excursion: Massage Package at Valley Church...
More attraction details
Owner description: Pam's Wellness Centre is a cottage nestled on Beautiful,tranquil Valley Church Beach that caters to the traveling public. It is home to the Nest Beach Bar and Restaurant, it has great bathroom facilities and male and female changing rooms. At Pam's everyone is treated like royalty!!We offer Aromatherapy,Therapeutic,Aloe Vera and Reflexology Massage.Simply, drop in and be pampered!
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My family and I were in Antigua on a cruise. We decided to go to the beach in hopes of catching some some and playing in the water. We got a chance to do all of that but the most enjoyable and memorable thing we did there was get a massage. My whole family(a mom, and two teen) got a massage. It was great. I am not one for very hard massages and after explaining that to Pam and the young lady who was also working there they catered to exactly what each of us wanted. I got my nice, soft, smooth warm oil massage while my family member got the hard knot busting massage they wanted. It was such a glorious day. When I come back to Antigua, I will make sure the last thing I do before boarding the boat again is get a nice hot massage at Pam's!

All reviews
"professional massage"
"beach bar next door"
"felt wonderful"
in 2 reviews
"booked a couples massage"
"full body massage"
"cruise ship"
"therapist"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Wednesday Feb. 14 was a truly memorable day. We had made reservations with Ms. Pam a month before embarking on Carnival Freedom. Upon arrival at Valley Church Beach we encountered one of the best beaches we have had the good fortune to visit in nearly 20 cruises. Very Clean, a few folks selling beach items - but not pushy, restrooms & places to eat. The star though, was Ms. Pam and her assistant. My wife and her sister had 30 minute massages and then I also had the 30 minute massage. I had been having a persistent "crook" in my neck/left shoulder area for about a week and related that to her when she asked if I had any "aches or pains." She worked on that and I have had no trouble with that since. The rest of the massage was heavenly. We will definitely go back to Ms. Pam when we get back to Antigua!!

1  Thank tnvoldude
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My friend had been to Valley Church Beach before and had gotten a memorable massage on with Ms Pam. So when we booked our cruise and one of our stops was Antiqua, we planned our day looking forward to laying on the beach and each of us getting an amazing massage from Ms. Pam. The massage was exactly how I love massages, a deep tissue massage. Her hands worked magic and I was able to relax immediately. The location was perfect. The massage facility right on Valley Church Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. You lay there relaxing while you get to listen to the sound of the water and feel a light breeze in the open facility. I only wish I could have had time for a 60 minutes massage. The price was amazing. I totally recommend Ms Pam, but book ahead to get your name down on her books.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Did my original research on Trip Advisor and found Pam. We emailed back and forth getting a cost for my wife and myself. The prices are very fair! Pam also recommended a tour with Mr. Joseph. We did this as well. Joseph was excellent and gave us a really good tour of the island and it's history. Take the tour and get a massage with Pam and her staff, you will love both!!!!

1  Thank KenandTammy