Our stay last year with Gabie and Douglas at Yepton convinced us that Antigua was the island for us. We came this time to live on Antigua but we needed a place for a week that we knew would be comfortable, familiar, and where Gabie and Douglas could help us get established. As we have become accustomed to, Gabie was welcoming and accommodating with the reservations and with setting up a car rental to meet us at the airport. The one bedroom cottage served as a great launch pad and comfortable home base. Committed vegans, we love being able to shop at Epicurean and cook most meals in our own unit's kitchen. It's great to watch the cruise ships come and go from our front deck. Anyone traveling to Antigua should experience the beautiful Yepton cottages and its wonderful hosts, Gabriela and Douglas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yepton Estate Cottages is an award-winning private property on a bird sanctuary that hosts the rare West Indian Whistling Duck and other birds from many continents. Yepton Beach is within a 6-minute walk. All cottages have king beds, fully equipped kitchenettes, Cable TV, DVD player with free movies, electronic safe, FREE WIFI and much more. The cottages are ideal for the all-inclusive-weary and nature lovers who like to explore the island and all her wonderful beaches and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigua`s Yepton Estate Cottages Hotel St. John`s
- Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages Saint John Parish