“A perfect "big kids" trip”
Review of Antigua Buggys

Antigua Buggys
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the rugged beauty of the Island. Antigua Buggys takes you off the beaten path. Come and discover the Island with us for the day.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We did this trip as a family of five-parents with three children (23,21,18). It was so so much fun. The family that run it are friendly and fun, and have great knowledge of the island. The buggies are brand new and are the easiest things to drive- through puddles and up and down steep hills. Do not wear white t shirts or brand new trainers- they will get dusty and muddy! The routes you take show off Antigua to its best. You get lunch at a local place and get to eat it on the most stunning beach you'll ever see. I really recommend this trip for those who want to 'do' something and not just sit on a boat or beach.

3  Thank screw91
There are newer reviews for Antigua Buggys

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We did this tour a couple of days ago and we loved it!!! It is worth the money (we paid more than double for the helicopter tour and this was wayyyy better) You get to explore the island on a brand new buggy, and visit some amazing places! The beach and views were incredible! This tour made me realize the beauty that Antigua has to offer. I highly recommend it!! My husband was so happy that I found this tour and wanted to do it again the very next day lol

4  Thank Berta S
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My friend and i had a great time with the buggy's, we got to see a whole new side to Antigua it was so amazing the views from most places, i would so do it again its a fun adventure and so much to see. our tour guide was amazing and fun knew a lot about the places we went. Thank you so much . I would recommended to anyone who loves to get all muddy and dirty you would love it.

2  Thank Sim-Monique1993
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had so much fun on this exursion! Not only did we get to see the best sights of Antigua, but we had an awesome tour guide! Nix was easy going and fun to hang out with for the day!

2  Thank Suefish419
Reviewed 27 July 2014

If you like adventure and serious sight seeing This is the tour for you! It was amazing seeing so much of Antigua without being on a bus! We hit back roads/trails, beaches and zoomed through local neighborhoods. The locals would all smile and wave as we passed. The beaches are beautiful. Nix was our guide and he was GREAT!

1  Thank Christa T