Up front you need to know you are literally across the road from the take off end of the runway! If that won't be an issue then not so bad. You are near the airport so getting there is a breeze.
I wasn't interested in the TV but when they noticed it was missing when checking in they brought one up. A little big for the dresser but it worked.
The internet was from the office downstairs so you might have to walk around to find a signal, but it exists. They were working on it the evening I checked in, but it started to work later on. They've had hard-wired networking before but had just made the switch to wireless.
No amenities. They had a small fridge there but I'd recommend you bring anything you might need. Rooms are small but mine was clean if a bit rugged. The A/C worked fine and the flights don't bother me so that wasn't a personal issue, just be warned. 8^)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wind Chimes Inn is an ideal hotel for the budget and business travellers, overnighters and AUA students as we are located just 3 minutes from the V.C. Bird International Airport, 10 minutes from downtown St. Johns and 5 minutes from Jabberwock Beach and the AUA Campus. Our air conditioned studios have queen beds, cable TV, free hi-speed internet, microwaves, mini bar fridges and much more. Complimentary breakfast is included in our rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Wind Chimes Inn Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wind Chimes Inn Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Wind Chimes Inn Antigua Saint John Parish