“Great social group”

Royal Naval Tot Club
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I was aware of the Tot Club before I visited Antigua, they create and keep clear a number of walking trails over the historic area around English Harbour, I did one from Nelsons Dockyard to Pigeon Beach and found it interesting with some great sites and views. I contacted the Tots to say so and they invited me to join them for a tot, I did, and hope to join this friendly and sociable group again when I next visit Antigua for their teaditional reading of Navy history and toast to the Queen with a very good tot of a very nice rum.

1  Thank Albanach

Reviewed 18 July 2008

My wife and I and our six year-old son were guests of the Magpie II (Newcastle) yacht crew, Ron and Karen, for our first "Tot." Esteemed in tradition, the group gathered in Nelson's Dockyard made us feel both welcomed and honoured.

This tradition, the only of which toasts the Queen of England 365 days annually, is a gift and anyone yachting in the Antiguan waters should inquire about a guest visit.

As we spent a great deal of June 2008 in Antigua, we were able to attend the Tot on two occasions, and had a nice dinner with Chairman Mike Rose, Ron & Karen at the Hideout prior to our departure. Truly a memorable time, the Royal Navy Tot Club is an adventure not to be missed.

1  Thank Antiguadrifter