I have stayed at this hotel recently as a spa package deal and could not fault this place at all!. The staff were courteous and friendly which made me feel comfortable.
I couldn't fault the diner area, which presented a great scenic for you and your love ones when having a meal, although I did notice there is not a variety of food to choose from, perhaps this could be that I stayed for 3 nights and noticed when going outdoors there isn't much of a variety of restaurants. the small town area, which is literally 2 mins away from the hotel (driving) had Mc Donald's, KFC, domino's but no food which was spectacular or different.
Although I would truly recommend the spa treatments which needs to be pre booked before hand, especially the razul mud treatment and the energizing message which was lovely!!.. By the end of the treatments I fell asleep like a baby. I would also recommend for those going for a spa treatment to have your swimming customs available as the pool area is part of the spa treatment package deal which was great to use especially the jacuzzi area, top quality with deep cleanse water!!..
the only down fall is, the hotel is pretty secluded with not much to do apart from play golf, unless you travel a distant to get to other places. other then that the place was clean to a good standards..
I will be looking forward to return back to this hidden gem and highly recommend it to anyone especially couples..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a unique luxurious four star golf and spa resort set in over 100 acres of meadowland and hidden amongst the breath taking valleys of south east Wales. Bryn Meadows is one of the leading destinations for spa breaks and golf breaks in Wales, comprising of 42 contemporary, yet classically styled en-suite rooms most with balconies overlooking the beautiful surrounding countryside, extensive leisure & spa facilities and a championship parkland golf course.Only 10 minutes away from J32 of the M4 and just 25 minutes from Cardiff, one of Europe’s most lively and cosmopolitan cities, Bryn Meadows is perfectly located to all the major attractions of the city, yet is far enough away for those searching for a relaxing retreat. For those wishing to explore the local area, the town of Caerphilly is just 10 minutes away, steeped in history with its own impressive hilltop Castle. Just 30 minutes away, the incredible Brecon Beacons renowned for its beautiful and diverse landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryn Meadows Golf Hotel Maesycwmmer
- Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel And Spa
- Bryn Meadows Hotel
- Bryn Meadows Boutique Hotel
- Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa Maesycwmmer, Wales, UK