Attended brynmeadows spa yesterday with my husband for a belated birthday present. Initial impressions were very good. Stunning scenery over golf course, lovely entrance & very modern interior. Checked in for spa treatments. Receptionist in spa could of been a bit friendlier & knowing it was our 1st visit her instructions were very rushed. Found changing rooms very clean but small with not enough room for people (& their bags, dressing gowns etc). Plus only one toilet in ladies changing room.spa area was very nice.the water feature in Relaxation
room was a lovely touch but again the room was small & felt a bit uncomfortable at times when it got busy. Chose 2 treatments- the 1st was the hot stones back treatment & the espa facial. Both were extremely enjoyable. The therapist was nice but she spoilt it a bit by calling me the wrong name twice. The spa area was very smart with a good sized pool, hot tub, jacuzzi, steam, sauna & aromatherapy room.plenty of reclining chairs to relax on whilst reading the free papers.A light lunch was included in the package which was served in blas (restaurant). Had a window seat which had gorgeous views over the golf course & surrounding area. The quality of the meal & service was of a good standard. All in all we enjoyed our spa experience and would recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a unique luxurious four star golf and spa resort set in over 100 acres of meadowland and hidden amongst the breath taking valleys of south east Wales. Bryn Meadows is one of the leading destinations for spa breaks and golf breaks in Wales, comprising of 42 contemporary, yet classically styled en-suite rooms most with balconies overlooking the beautiful surrounding countryside, extensive leisure & spa facilities and a championship parkland golf course.Only 10 minutes away from J32 of the M4 and just 25 minutes from Cardiff, one of Europe’s most lively and cosmopolitan cities, Bryn Meadows is perfectly located to all the major attractions of the city, yet is far enough away for those searching for a relaxing retreat. For those wishing to explore the local area, the town of Caerphilly is just 10 minutes away, steeped in history with its own impressive hilltop Castle. Just 30 minutes away, the incredible Brecon Beacons renowned for its beautiful and diverse landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel And Spa
- Bryn Meadows Golf Hotel Maesycwmmer
- Bryn Meadows Hotel
- Bryn Meadows Boutique Hotel
- Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa Maesycwmmer, Wales, UK