“Was average at best.”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Was average at best.”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The View was all that kept this from being rated POOR. I was expecting something real nice with the prices we were paying. The worst service I got on the entire trip. I do wish I could recall the waiter's name, so people reading this could request NOT to have him. He took 10 orders, Then had to come back to ask how people would like their meat cooked 15 mins later. MY MAIN ISSUE was that I told the waiter I could not eat onions. He told me my meal had none and AN HOUR LATER when our food got dropped off It was covered in onions. I told them that it was loaded with onions, he said "Sorry I forgot". I ordered a vodka and soda water, Got a Capt. and Coke. I was told "Thats what I ordered". Was just a nightmare. It did have a nice view and we made the best of it. But with the price tag.....I WOULD STAY AWAY.

• Visited March 2014

Wayne, New Jersey
“Sunset Sick”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

If you want a sunset view and a bite to eat. I suggest you make a sandwich and eat it on the beach. Whatever you do don't eat here. The menus were dirty, mildewed and stunk so I knew this would be bad.

Conch fritters were like rubber, chicken chorizo was raw. My wife got a mixes shish kabob and one piece of meat was raw the other was overcooked. My daughters mini-burgers tasted like bad meatloaf. The rest of the dinner party got Scombroid fish poisoning from the mahi-mahi. Scombroid fish poisoning can occur if fish is poorly refrigerated from the time it is fished
until it reaches your dinner plate. It makes your mouth itch and you get sick.

• Visited April 2014
Forked River, New Jersey
“My Favorite Restaurant in Aruba”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Been here a few times and food is delish....atmosphere is great!! I would recommend making reservations a few days in advance.

• Visited September 2013
Whitefish, Montana, United States
“What's all the buzz about?”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This year is the first that I've heard people talking about Pincho's. After dining there our party of 4 all wondered what the other folks had thought to be so special.
We were unexepted as we did not make our online reservation at least 24 hours in advance. I was okay with that. They did offer us a table (no view) anyway although it was made clear to us that we were lucky to get it.
The table and chairs were very dirty. Sadly, 3 of us had worn white. Bad choice.
As we ate in our sad corner, I couldn't help but notice that there were plenty of other tables available during our entire stay.
Our server was attentive but not very good. Our meals were quite enjoyable (seafood brochette, filet mignon and the seafood combo special), but nothing made them outstanding. While the fish and meat seemed fresh and well prepared, they were a bit bland.
As there are many choices for truly wonderul dining experiences on the island, I simply don't know that I'd ever go back to Pincho's.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lisa_loves_Montana
“wonderful!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

the food was fantastic the service was great! We ate at night so it was very hard to read the menu without a flashlight from our phones but eating by tealight was nice :)

Visited April 2014