“Excellent food and beautiful atmosphere”

Pinchos Grill & Bar
Ranked #13 of 239 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My boyfriend and I are in our late twenties and just returned from a week in Aruba. We ate dinner at 7 restaurants and felt that Pinchos was in the top 2 best experiences. It's location in Oranjestad might be the reason that this has less reviews than other restaurants, but it was worth the effort to get there.

The restaurant is on a pier and decorated with white lights and lanterns, creating a beautiful atmosphere. The food was excellent and priced more reasonably than others. We both had the Grouper special. The fish was cooked perfectly and the sauce was tasty. It stood out among other fish dishes that we had on the island. We also enjoyed our cocktails.

I would definitely recommend it.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,176)

Reviewed 2 May 2014

On our recent trip to Aruba we ate at Pincho for my Son and Daughter-in-law's wedding anniversary and it was absolutely wonderful. Everything--service, ambience, food and setting was beyond reproach. We ate at some really good places but Pincho was by far the best. With their setting they could have mediocre food and still be popular. There was nothing mediocre about anything--I would highly recommend it too anyone.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great atmosphere! The restaurant is located on the water and has a great outdoor concept. It is inviting, romantic, and intimate. Service was somewhat lacking, but the food was very good. If you go try to arrive prior to sunset. It is a great place to have dinner as the sun is setting.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I went to this restaurant in Jan/14. Made previously a reservation online, arrived early to watch the sunset, and was seated at an excellent table at the corner of the deck with view both to sunset and the beach. Food and service were also great, and price was fair.

1  Thank Eduardo M
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The view is breathtaking, however the food is mediocre. It has the potential to be a top notch restaurant, but it just doesn't quite get there. Something is missing. For the price that you pay, you expect better quality. I had the filet mignon which was over cooked and under seasoned. My husband had the grouper which was tasty, but the portion size was small. Considering the many fine dining locations on the island, I'm not sure that this would be worth a second visit.

2  Thank HollyBH