“Excellent food”
Review of Casa Tua Barcelona - CLOSED

Casa Tua Barcelona
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: This restaurant is closed.
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

If this is the Italian downtown by the Marina it is excellent. The seating is not very comfortable, but he food is good. No view because its in a strip mall.

Visited July 2014

aruba
“Decent, not great”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I am having a bit of a hard time assigning stars here in Aruba. Generally the quality has not been as good as stateside, so I wonder if I should adjust to Aruban standards. I decided after weighing the pros and cons to stick with a rating that holds true regardless of where I am.

That said, Casa Tua serves decidedly average food. Not bad for aruba standards, but definitely just ok. I had Paella (okay not Italian, but they served it anyway) and it was "ok". The rice and fish stock base was decent, and the three shrimp were excellent. The two clams were pretty good, and the mussels were so tiny as to almost get lost. The chicken was foul. Chewy, dark pieces of over cooked fowl, disgusting!

My wife stuck to appetizers; French Onion soup and Bruschetta. She enjoyed both.

For cocktails, a couple of Long Island Iced Teas were well made and strong.

Looking over at nearby diners, I clearly should have stuck with the pizza. Delicious looking, thin crusted and crunchy crust, made this look like the better meal.

Visited June 2014
Auburn, PA
“Nice Lunch Spot”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had lunch here, it was very good (pizza), and the service was fast and pleasant. Definitely recommend having lunch here.

Visited June 2014
Marco Island, Florida
“Bravo...... We ate here 3 times in a week!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Bravo! our waiters Alfredo and Nancy and Chef Edgar. My wife and I Loved this place, the main dishes we had were the lasagna, veal scalopini, 3 pizzas lol, and the best item we had was the lamb shank OMG it was one of the best things that have crossed my lips. there is a bandstand right in front of the restaurants with fabulous music most nights making this place just a great all around dining experience. I havent tried every restaurant in aruba but i have tried alot and my wife and both agree This is the Best #1

• Visited May 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
“Great place!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Around told me about the pizza here and she was right... Fabulous. The mushroom with truffle oil was incredible. Also Caesar salad was great...

• Visited May 2014