“Great lunch prior to our excursion. ”

Iguana Joe's Caribbean Bar & Grill
Ranked #26 of 225 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great lunch prior to our excursion. ”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch on the second floor deck. The server was quick to take our order and the meal was served hot and out in short order. The jerk chicken was excellent and was a very large portion for lunch. Good view of the street bustle below and enjoyed good conversation with several of the patrons. Good experience.

Annapolis
“Disgusting bathroom”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

On a recent cruise to Aruba we decided to walk here after a tour of the island. We had drinks and shared an appetizer. The service was adequate. Before leaving I used the ladies room. It was "gross". I believe that the toilet facilities are a reflection of the establishment. Left there wondering what the kitchen looked like!!

Davidson, North Carolina
“Chicken quesadilla and Bright brews a nice combo.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My wife and I stopped in to take a break from the sun and heat for a bit. It's a fun place with a nice atmosphere. We ordered some chicken quesadillas and had a few beverages. The wait staff was friendly and timely with food and drinks. We also felt that it was reasonably priced. Of course, it's hard to go wrong when you're on vacation in Aruba. This place is worth the stop.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank SteveMatthewP
Charleston, West Virginia
“AMAZING food! HUGE portions!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

When going to Iguana Joes you may want to split a meal. I got the burrito and it was the biggest burrito I had ever seen! It was amazing! All the other dishes I saw coming out also looked equally as good and as huge! I also had the spinach dip which was amazing as well! The food was also very cheap for how much you got! My husband and I loved it!

• Visited June 2014
Noord, Aruba
“Caribbean, Mexican and Ribs”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Casual, open for lunch and dinner. Good place if you are shopping in town. They have an awesome nacho appetizer. Kesha Yena is nice as are the frajitas My husband loves the coconut shrimp, served with Mac and cheese and rice and beans. Choice of sides are good. Friendly service. Nice size portions.

Visited June 2014