“Fun dining experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Iguana Joe's Caribbean Bar & Grill

Iguana Joe's Caribbean Bar & Grill
Ranked #27 of 220 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Caribbean, Bar, Central American
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
NJ
“Fun dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Casual lunch after shopping. Had a pulled pork sandwich which was very yummy along with one of the delicious cocktails on the menu. Service was great! Loved being on uppper floor to watch the town down below. Would def come back.

• Visited April 2014

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Great people watching”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

The food and drinks here are very good. The people watching is interesting. Sit by the side so you can see the street view. Right in the middle of it all. The portions are large and filling.

Visited July 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

A co-worker recommended this restaurant. Drinks were great and so was the food. I had coconut shrimp for lunch and dinner I had the full rack of ribs. The ribs contained just enough BBQ sauce and just fell off the bone! You have to check this place out!

Visited July 2014
Albany, New York
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

My spouse and I recently visited Iguana Joe's for dinner. We each ordered a margarita and requested that the bartender take it easy on the margarita mix. In our experience in Aruba, most margaritas were very sweet and fresh lime isn't typically used. There are limited Mexican restaurants in the area so we were eagerly looking forward to our meals and would have returned at least one more time during our week stay. Our margaritas arrived and were just as sweet as the others. My spouse ordered the fish tacos and I ordered the chicken tostada. We were both disappointed with our meals as both entrees didn't appear to have any flavor. The environment was great and all of the elements are there for an outstanding dinner experience but our meals just didn't deliver. I realize that the restaurant is located in a very touristy area, however, I think they can do better. Most people I encountered in Aruba were returnees. If a decent meal is delivered, people will return year after year. If you're looking for a mediocre Mexican meal, it's worth a visit.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
“OK food, OK service, not worth the money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Our food was good, but not great and the service was OK at best. We had to wait for what seemed like forever for anyone to come to our table, and then visits where sparse after that. She was friendly and nice, but not overly attentive. I left spending a lot more than I think I should have. The location is fun, but it is noisy, crowded and usually has a wait. If you do want to try it, look at the menu downstairs for nightly specials. They have $3 taco nights, and all you can eat items on different nights. That makes it a little more bearable.

• Visited July 2014