“Good food, atmosphere, views and EXCELLENT medium heat hot sauce!!!”

Iguana Joe's Caribbean Bar & Grill
Ranked #47 of 244 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I ordered 6 bottles of it when we got home. Iguana’s is in downtown Oranjestad on the second floor of a really funky building. Great view of the water and the little flea market area. Da wife loved the quesadilla. I got the 2 in 1 soup. One side black bean, the other side their chicken tortilla soup. The black bean was very good. The tortilla was a lot thicker than I expected. Tasty though. The grouper in the grouper blt was outstanding! Prices were very reasonable. Two entrée’s, soup a beer for under $40. Fantastic for Aruba!

Go! Relax! Enjoy!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,041)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The only thing good about this restaurant is, it's in a nice spot. I bought a pinna colada for $8.00 and it was horrible, then a grouper on toasted white bread and the bread wet and saggy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went for early lunch. We had nachos for our appetizer. I loved the bean salsa. My husband had the shrimp wrap which was very good. But the coconut shrimp was absolutely delicious. It was a huge plate of food. The Mac and cheese side was also very good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tasty dishes with big portions. Polite service. They let us bring the leftovers in a plastic box because it was too much.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I always make Iguana Joe’s our first stop after we land in Aruba and get our rental car. We love their chicken quesadilla and barbecued boneless chicken tenders. And their drinks really pack a punch! The waiters and waitresses are always friendly. We were able to stop by twice on our last visit. Yum!