I fly to Aruba just for one night (2days - early check-in and late-check-out).
The first impression is really nice, they have fancy store just below the lobby so you have the impression it's a fancy hotel.
Restaurants (steak house and the one for breakfast) are really nice, good service, good food, my wife and I were very happy, however the service at the Pool bar is poor. You have to wait long time to get a drink and when it came... surprise... it was happy hour with double drink, but nobody told us, so i order one margarita and on strawberry daiquiri for my wife. I had to drink everything quickly which give me braim freezing!!!
The private island is the most. Nice service, food, drinks, etc. I dont like artificil beach but even it was nice.
CONS: The room is old, with mold and ac leeking all the time, the bathroom is tight, dont try the tub you might get stucked over there. We were disapointed with room, thanks God it was only one night, otherwise we would move for somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the newly renovated Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, we Live Life to Discover. Here in the heart of Oranjestad, you will find yourself in the middle of the excitement, and our entire staff is ready to inspire you. You don't have to go far to experience the real Caribbean, it's right outside your door. Our luxury hotel in Aruba offers a perfect location steps from Oranjestad's vibrant modern downtown boutiques, giving you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic. Get the thrill of a hand of poker in one of our two casinos, enjoy one of our RLifeLIVE events and revel in the Aruban culture in a way you can only experience from the heart of the city. The resort offers two distinct experiences, the hip and lively adult-exclusive Renaissance Marina Hotel and the Renaissance Ocean Suites, a sophisticated one-bedroom suite accommodation. Both provide exclusive access to a special discovery, Renaissance Island, with Aruba's only private beaches and a truly tropical experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Marriott, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino