This was our second visit to the Renaissance. Our first was November 2012. They made great improvements to the hotel since visiting. We loved it last year and the new updates were great. The bed is super comfortable. They re-did the bathrooms and they made them very modern, however, the short is a glass wall that may be about six inches too short and the bathroom door slides, however, this allows for absolutely not privacy when using the facilities. Once again everyone at the hotel was extremely accommodating. I personally love the bathrobes they offer you and the convenience to downtown is unreal. The hotel is just feet away from the parliament building and while we were visiting the Royalty of the Netherlands visited Aruba and it was fantastic to walk outside of the hotel and see them as that was where they were holding the events.
The best part of this hotel is the private island and boat access. You wont get this anywhere else and it is legitimately incredible. The hotel's private island has two beaches and you have privacy and peace. You literally should not stay anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the newly renovated Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, we Live Life to Discover. Here in the heart of Oranjestad, you will find yourself in the middle of the excitement, and our entire staff is ready to inspire you. You don't have to go far to experience the real Caribbean, it's right outside your door. Our luxury hotel in Aruba offers a perfect location steps from Oranjestad's vibrant modern downtown boutiques, giving you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic. Get the thrill of a hand of poker in one of our two casinos, enjoy one of our RLifeLIVE events and revel in the Aruban culture in a way you can only experience from the heart of the city. The resort offers two distinct experiences, the hip and lively adult-exclusive Renaissance Marina Hotel and the Renaissance Ocean Suites, a sophisticated one-bedroom suite accommodation. Both provide exclusive access to a special discovery, Renaissance Island, with Aruba's only private beaches and a truly tropical experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino