This was our first trip to Aruba and this hotel was a big reason why we would love to go back!!!
The location downtown and 5 minutes from the airport can't be beat! In 10 minutes you are on the private island and are in a different location altogether. You would never know that the city is so close what with the flamingos, iguanuas and beautiful sand beach.
We always had lounge chairs, the food was great and the weather was awesome.
If you chose not to go to the island the view of the cruiseship port from the infinity pool on the lobby floor was amazing as well.
I can't say enough about the staff. Everyone had a smile on their face and we never encountered anyone who didn't give us outstanding service.
One day my husband inadvertantly left the safe in our room open and when we returned to our room our keys did not work. The maid came down the hall to tell us what had happened and told us that we would have to get security to come up and open the room as she cannot go into a room knowing that the safe is unlocked. The security guard came up and after ensuring that nothing was missing had our room keys reactivated.A great policy -kudo's to the management.
We opted for the all inclusive package and were not disappointed. We ate breakfast everyday at Aquarius and had dinner there our first night.(the seafood buffet) The second day we had a later lunch on the island and had a light dinner at Blu. Both great options. Monday night we made reservations at LG Smith and never looked back. We went right out to the lobby and booked dinner for the rest of the week. The AI menu had numerous options for all 3 courses and the service and atmosphere was spectacular.Linen table cloths, candles, beautiful views -great, great staff!! The food was delightful. We had the best filet we have ever had in the Caribbean.
We had an island king room and it was beautifully decorated and comfortable. All the talk of the showers soaking the floor?? We never had a problem.
The Christmas decorations throughout the resort and in the entire area were beautiful. Arubians seem to really take pains to decorate for the hoilidays.Wow!
Thank you Renaissance for making our first trip to your beautiful island a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the newly renovated Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, we Live Life to Discover. Here in the heart of Oranjestad, you will find yourself in the middle of the excitement, and our entire staff is ready to inspire you. You don't have to go far to experience the real Caribbean, it's right outside your door. Our luxury hotel in Aruba offers a perfect location steps from Oranjestad's vibrant modern downtown boutiques, giving you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic. Get the thrill of a hand of poker in one of our two casinos, enjoy one of our RLifeLIVE events and revel in the Aruban culture in a way you can only experience from the heart of the city. The resort offers two distinct experiences, the hip and lively adult-exclusive Renaissance Marina Hotel and the Renaissance Ocean Suites, a sophisticated one-bedroom suite accommodation. Both provide exclusive access to a special discovery, Renaissance Island, with Aruba's only private beaches and a truly tropical experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino