Renaissance Marina Hotel Aruba ***** 5 Stars Review
I just got back form this hotel and I have to admit that this was my best vacation I ever had and I also couldn't wait to write this review. Short but so wonderful.
The hotel is perfectly designed for single and adult couples or groups of friends. The restaurants Aquarius, Steak House including the Blu bar serves the most delicious appetizers, sushi, steak and cocktails not forgetting desert. I just loved it all.
The bartenders Alejandro, Arvin and Sujaley were just wonderful and they made the experience even better with their warm smiles and amazing service.
The pool is so relaxing and calm at evenings and the perfect end to a long tiring day. The rooms are cozy and neatly appointed with great ambiance and peace. Nothing beats your very own space on the Renaissance Private Island, from the live flamingos and the iguanas to the Papagayo restaurant which is perfect for lunch and cocktails. The boat ride to and from the island adds a touch of beautiful luxury to the ultimate experience. From shopping to casinos....you name it and its all there.
The marina hotel and the ocean suites compliments each other with different atmospheres and activities. The beauty of the Marina and the marketplace just adds value to this paradise hotel. Yes! Aruba is indeed paradise island. So let your next trip be with the Renaissance Marina Hotel and The Renaissance Ocean Suites. I just loved it and cant wait to return in October.
Thank you to the management and staff for making my vacation a lifetime of memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At newly renovated Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, we Live Life to Discover. Here in the heart of Oranjestad on the island of Aruba, you will find yourself in the middle of the excitement. You don't have to go far to experience the real Caribbean, it's right outside your door. Our unparalleled Aruba hotel offers a perfect location steps from Oranjestad's vibrant modern downtown boutiques, giving you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic. Get the thrill of a hand of poker in one of our two casinos, enjoy one of our RLifeLIVE events and revel in the Aruban culture in a way you can only experience from the heart of the city. The resort offers two distinct experiences, the hip and lively adult-exclusive Renaissance Marina Hotel and the Renaissance Ocean Suites, a sophisticated one-bedroom suite accommodation. Both provide exclusive access to a special discovery, Renaissance Island, with Aruba's only private beaches and a truly tropical experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino