“Always good”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2013

We had lunch here several times on our last visits to Aruba. Food and service is what kept us coming back. Delifrance is without a doubt our favorite lunch spot in Aruba. Cant wait to go back for the chicken and mushroom crepes. The sandwiches made with fresh baked croissants and breads are also very good, try the smoked salmon.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Open for breakfast and lunch, directly across from the Hong Hing grocery store. The menu is extensive, very FRENCH, crepes galore and baguettes galore. I personally had the Dutch coffee (strong) and smoked salmon platter, delicious! My daughter had crepe, chicken and mushroom dish and my super foodie mom had omelet. To watch my mom eat the entire omelet was a remarkable compliment to the chef and the server Evelyn. She made my super critical mom feel at home, it was amazing. Keep note that some restaurants as in Europe automatically add 15% gratuity. If you are pleased with your individual server, you are free to give them more directly. Evelyn, so got more...:-)

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

I LOVE that this place served breakfast all day. It was close to the Divi Golf Resort where we stayed. So, needless to say, we went 3 days in a row!!!! Affordable and delicious food.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We ordered a LOT of food: soup, salad, sandwich, dessert. Everything was great - actually delicious. The service was very, very good as well and the food came out quick. The restaurant is very, very affordable. We had 3 sandwiches, 1 soup, 1 salad and 1 dessert for $38+tip. The gratuity (15%) was included (not sure if they are allowed to do that since we were only 2 people but definitely no complains). If the tip wasn't gonna be included I was probably going to tip more..anyway, we had a great meal and we will definitely return :)

Reviewed 15 September 2013

They also have luncheon menus, but we heard about this as it was a place that was "reasonable" for breakfast. They have every thing from Waffles, pancakes, and crepes. Also, funny thing happened when she asked if I wanted coffee."American coffee"? I said yes, but when I tried it, as I enjoy a good strong coffee, I sent it back and asked if there was stronger coffee, but not espresso, which they also had. "Would you like our Dutch coffee" ? When I got that, I was in heaven!It seems that the Americans want a weaker coffee but still has flavor, so that's why they offer it.lol. We had the crepes, which were delightful. Try them, you will like 'em.