Let's me first say, we had an amazing time in Aruba even though the Divi is not up to par.
Unmaintained througout the grounds. Rooms outdated and unmaintained. we had water in our bathroom everyday seeping through the tile. Could see outside though the door frame day and night. Double lock on the door-screws loose. The is a frig in the room but will not be stocked with anything. So please explain why it's there. We have traveled all over the Caribbean at all inclusives and alway have well stocked frig. Also no free wifi no free safe in room. $50 for a week of wifi that is so spotty and $2/day to rent the key for the safe. Come on Divi really!!
Food, buffet at breakfast the usually slop except for the made to order omelets and toast. Flies everywhere all over the dining area. Disgusting. No staff cleaning until after breakfast is over.
Walls, floors in need of desperate repair or just some paint to make it more appealing.
Only 1 restuartant onsite at the Divi Red parrot..be careful bird poop on chairs. Most resturants at the Tamarijan. No you won't go hungry but you will not get quality food that one should expect from Aruba.
Pool area, great....spent the day on the beach and pool just so we didn't have to go to our room.
Many folks have been coming back for 20-30 years WHY? they haven't changed a thing since then. We dubbed this place the "retirement home" away from home. Evening entertainment was very lacking and mostly resort is quiet by 11 pm.
Pro: Never had to play the chair game (getting up early to reserve beach/pool chairs). Always chairs on the beach and at the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mile-long beach is just the start. Enjoy breezy, sunny days strolling along the shore or relaxing pool side with a cocktail. The Divi Aruba is a refuge of relaxation, do as little or as much as you like. The atmosphere is laid-back both day and night. There are activities ranging from pool volleyball, to snorkeling to sunfish sailing. The nights heat up with theme shows including carnival, limbo and salsa dance lessons. Select from a variety of restaurants, bars and lounges, most right by the water's edge. All Inclusive Amenities: • All meals and snacks throughout the day at your choice of 10 dining options • Unlimited beverages at 8 bars • Guest accommodations just steps from the sand • Accommodations with a patio or balcony • Four freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Bikes (child, youth and adult sizes) • Lit tennis courts for night play • Divi Winds Sports Center with 30-foot rock climbing wall and fitness center • Taxes and service charges ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba All Inclusive Resort
- Aruba Divi Divi
- Divi Aruba Beach Resort