We had the most relaxed holiday ever. The beach is beautiful and the weather is perfect.
Not one day of rain, a cooling breeze from the sea and not humid, best climate in the Caribbean .
The hotel and staff were great, the restaurants were fine, though I wouldn't bother with the grill as you get too hot and have to cook your own food. Our favourite was the parrot and the Italian.
One evening during a stroll we participated in assisting some turtles to hatch and make their way the the sea a truly memorable moment.
We tried the windows restaurant at the golf club and that was a waste of money, the maitre d was beyond rude and ignored us while he chatted on the phone. The waiter continually pestered us .
Go now before they build the new cruise terminal as that may spoil the extremely relaxed atmosphere of the resort.
We felt safe the whole time and were able to stroll where ever we wanted, not something you get at some islands in the Caribbean .
Palm beach up the coast is more built up so if you are looking for somewhere lively that is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mile-long beach is just the start. Enjoy breezy, sunny days strolling along the shore or relaxing pool side with a cocktail. The Divi Aruba is a refuge of relaxation, do as little or as much as you like. The atmosphere is laid-back both day and night. There are activities ranging from pool volleyball, to snorkeling to sunfish sailing. The nights heat up with theme shows including carnival, limbo and salsa dance lessons. Select from a variety of restaurants, bars and lounges, most right by the water's edge. All Inclusive Amenities: • All meals and snacks throughout the day at your choice of 10 dining options • Unlimited beverages at 8 bars • Guest accommodations just steps from the sand • Accommodations with a patio or balcony • Four freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Bikes (child, youth and adult sizes) • Lit tennis courts for night play • Divi Winds Sports Center with 30-foot rock climbing wall and fitness center • Taxes and service charges ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Divi Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba All Inclusive Resort
- Aruba Divi Divi
- Divi Aruba Beach Resort