I just returned from an amazing trip at the Divi All Inclusive (Dec 13-18). Everyone that worked at the resort (particularly the lovely front desk ladies, Gizzy and Randolph- Panda!) were very friendly, the grounds and rooms were very clean and well landscaped. The beds were super comfortable and I slept like a baby the whole time. The resort is right on the beach and seemed much more relaxing than the high rise hotels we passed. We had an Oceanview room and we loved sitting on our porch and taking in the beautiful view. The drinks and food were plentiful (although I didn't love the food but I'm a New Yorker and we're snobs :) and the shows at night (particularly the dance show on Saturday night from the Ballet Folklorico National de Aruba- don't miss it!) were very entertaining. I liked being able to wander over to the Tamrijn as well to switch up the scenery. I will definitely be back and daydream often of being there instead of freezing NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mile-long beach is just the start. Enjoy breezy, sunny days strolling along the shore or relaxing pool side with a cocktail. The Divi Aruba is a refuge of relaxation, do as little or as much as you like. The atmosphere is laid-back both day and night. There are activities ranging from pool volleyball, to snorkeling to sunfish sailing. The nights heat up with theme shows including carnival, limbo and salsa dance lessons. Select from a variety of restaurants, bars and lounges, most right by the water's edge. All Inclusive Amenities: • All meals and snacks throughout the day at your choice of 10 dining options • Unlimited beverages at 8 bars • Guest accommodations just steps from the sand • Accommodations with a patio or balcony • Four freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Bikes (child, youth and adult sizes) • Lit tennis courts for night play • Divi Winds Sports Center with 30-foot rock climbing wall and fitness center • Taxes and service charges ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Divi Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba All Inclusive Resort
- Aruba Divi Divi
- Divi Aruba Beach Resort