We went to Divi all-inclusive for our honeymoon last year in September and are going back for our anniversary this year! It was so relaxing and the resort is so nice. Our room was right outside of the bar in the oceanfront rooms. Curtis the bartender was the best and kept us entertained. Our favorite restaurant was the Italian one. Seafood pasta was amazing and so were the ravioli. Don't bother going to the hibachi grill - the service was slow, the food was mediocre and I feel like we wasted a night here. The entertainment at night is really fun. Every other night it seems they have vendors from in town come to eithe rthe Divi or Tamarijn and set up tables. That was neat and really nice to feel like there was a change of scenery.
Only cons: need more fish/fresh seafood options. I was a little sad that the only fish options other than seafood pastas seemed to be grouper (which wasn't great). Showers in the rooms don't close and water sprays everywhere (not a huge deal). The "free activities" were disappointing. We tried to go windsurfing for four days in the row and every day they told us they couldn't do it for some reason and to come back the next day, and then the same thing would happen. We eventually just went elsewhere and rented a jetski for an hour because we needed to get out and do something else.
Overall I'd recommend this resort to anyone because we had so much fun and were so relaxed. I can't wait to go back this September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mile-long beach is just the start. Enjoy breezy, sunny days strolling along the shore or relaxing pool side with a cocktail. The Divi Aruba is a refuge of relaxation, do as little or as much as you like. The atmosphere is laid-back both day and night. There are activities ranging from pool volleyball, to snorkeling to sunfish sailing. The nights heat up with theme shows including carnival, limbo and salsa dance lessons. Select from a variety of restaurants, bars and lounges, most right by the water's edge. All Inclusive Amenities: • All meals and snacks throughout the day at your choice of 10 dining options • Unlimited beverages at 8 bars • Guest accommodations just steps from the sand • Accommodations with a patio or balcony • Four freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Bikes (child, youth and adult sizes) • Lit tennis courts for night play • Divi Winds Sports Center with 30-foot rock climbing wall and fitness center • Taxes and service charges ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divi Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba All Inclusive Resort
- Aruba Divi Divi
- Divi Aruba Beach Resort