I stayed at the Divi July 26-Aug 1, 2014. The flight from Nashville to Aruba via Delta Airlines was great. I landed in Aruba at 11:30 and had to go through customs which took about 1.5 hours, by the time you retrieved your bags. From there I had a motor coach transfer to the Divi. Upon arrival, the pictures did not do it justice, nor the view from the open air reception. My 2nd floor lanai room was ready and I was taken there after about a 15 minute intake with the front desk. From that moment on it was true relaxation. My room was cleaned daily and the room was very comfortable. If you tend to be hot natured, might I recommend you taking a portable fan, as I did. The only amenity that I wanted that they do not provide is room service/beach service (I left it on the suggestion card). The selection of food was OK and you do have to make reservations to eat at the restaurants. My favs were Ginger and Papparazi both at the sister resort, Tamarin. I also had hotdogs and pizza, that you just can't go wrong with having an "all day" beach day. The casino was fun and as getting better about traveling solo, I always meet extraordinary people from other countries and from the states. I usually walked to and from the Tamarin as it was a quick 10 minute walk and who doesn't need some exercise? The beach and the water is the best I have experienced so far, beautiful and amazing. Be sure to bring the sunscreen as it is HOT even with the 20-30 mph trade winds. All in all, I will definitely return and have recommended it highly to others. Thank you Wright Travel (Susan Fithian) for making this trip even more spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mile-long beach is just the start. Enjoy breezy, sunny days strolling along the shore or relaxing pool side with a cocktail. The Divi Aruba is a refuge of relaxation, do as little or as much as you like. The atmosphere is laid-back both day and night. There are activities ranging from pool volleyball, to snorkeling to sunfish sailing. The nights heat up with theme shows including carnival, limbo and salsa dance lessons. Select from a variety of restaurants, bars and lounges, most right by the water's edge. All Inclusive Amenities: • All meals and snacks throughout the day at your choice of 10 dining options • Unlimited beverages at 8 bars • Guest accommodations just steps from the sand • Accommodations with a patio or balcony • Four freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Bikes (child, youth and adult sizes) • Lit tennis courts for night play • Divi Winds Sports Center with 30-foot rock climbing wall and fitness center • Taxes and service charges ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divi Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba All Inclusive Resort
- Aruba Divi Divi
- Divi Aruba Beach Resort