Divi Aruba All Inclusive
US$177
US$130
Bubali Villa & Apartments(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
US$96
Orbitz.com
US$146
Vistalmar Apartments(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$83
Wonders Boutique Hotel(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$85
US$75
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Camacuri Apartments Aruba(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
US$111
A1 Apartments Aruba(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$65
US$303
3,037 results
All reviewsvista iired parrotpizzalanai roomsvista buildingdivi arubapalm grillour honeymoonsandpiper barbeautiful beachsister hotelgarden viewpelican terracebuffet restaurantmake reservationsa la carte restaurantsthomson rep
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I go to Aruba yearly- have stayed in the high rises but have now stayed here 4 times so far and will come back annually! By far the best beach on the island! And you have rights to their sister resort the Tamarjan! Fantastic restaurants. Really no need to ever leave the resort! Also- stand alone casino is right next door- you can walk. They have golf cart trams that pretty much take u anywhere for free! Drinks are wow wow wow- bring your own yeti cup! Pool is smaller but no-one is there for the pool! Its all beach! Unlike the high rises! My favorite place on the island by far!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank 42Beach13Lover42
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my wife and I's first trip to Aruba. It was our 15th wedding anniversary celebration that we gave to ourselves. My wife is terrified of flying was apprehensive to make this trip, but I think the lure of an all-inclusive resort baited her. I'll start off with just a general description of the island if you haven't been or researched it. The island is a constant 80-85 Fahrenheit during the day and at night it drops down to about 70-75. The wind is constant in this area of the island and therefore makes the ocean a little on the rough side. Generally, it's around about 15 mph winds. Around the high rises that are more on west coast, the wind and waves will be a little more calm. We added a private charter transport from the airport to the resort through the resort. From what I can gather from the stay, a cab for $9.00 USD will get you anywhere on the island. Both charters to and from the airport, the drivers were very polite and helpful. When you arrive, the front entrance area is just an open breezeway which surprised me. Our room was 419. I was supposed to be a ocean view room which to me meant that we would have a small walk to the beach and a glimpse of the ocean from a far. I was completely wrong. I would have made a mistake for my requested oceanfront upgrade. The room was literally 15 yards to the ocean and less than 10 to the beach. Within the 10 yards was a perfect hammock setting. It was spectacular view. The room was located in the corner of the property that made it a low traffic area. The downside of the room was that after the first day or so we noticed a smell of sewer. If you kept the door closed to the restroom with the vent fan on, it would help, but never went away. We let the cleaning lady in the room about every other day and she seemed to help with masking the smell. The bathroom was a little tight for two people, but they did have dispensers for shampoo, conditioner, and handsoap stocked for use. The shower was spacious, but the shower pressure was a little less desirable. We used a cup to clean our lower halves. The beds was just ok. I wouldn't do a whole lot of investigation in to the condition of the mattress, because it looked pretty aged. The ocean did have oil rigs in the distance that kind of took away from the view, but it didn't bother me. At night time, the lights from the rigs were pretty interesting to me. Overall, if I had to choose, I would recommend the this room or the next two or three rooms on that side of the building.
The property was in decent shape, but there were things that irritated me. The resort has a curfew on the pool from 7am-7pm. This is completely crazy to me. 7pm is way too early if you have kids or on vacation period. In the main buffet area, the resort has netting up to protect from birds getting in, but the netting has gaps. So there are birds constantly flying in the food and dining area. You will see birds plotting their attack of unattended food at tables and the occasional bird on the counters. For the germ-a-phobes, this will be nails on a chalkboard. The buffet is the only thing open for breakfast and it doesn't open until 7am. I find that kind of annoying for the early riser. It's pretty standard breakfast. I ate omelets everyday. There's really nothing spectacular about it. I found myself wanting more quality/variety. The wait staff seemed to struggle at busy periods. Then the lunch buffet and the little snack bar don't open until 12p. Again, I don't understand the timing of these things and find it frustrating, because you can't get an alcohol drink until 11am. I don't drink much, but if I want a beer on vacation at 10 am or whatever, I think a person should have at it. The snack bar served pizza and sandwiches. I didn't care much for it, but my wife liked it. The lunch buffet had a couple of different stations such as a burger grill, create your own pasta, and then a taco/ main meat station. It was all just ok, but I guess it's a "get what you pay for type of thing". You won't go hungry for sure. I just enjoy cooking and eating so I'm a pretty hard critic when I know it can be better. The drinks all seemed to be pretty decently mixed. I enjoyed their local beer Balashi. I wish it was served colder, but I'd say that was pretty hard to do. We tried a couple of the reservation eateries. They both, Red Parrot and Pure Lime, seemed to have better quality food, but we found our best meal at a local restaurant. The resort is located in between two areas that are populated with restaurants and shopping so you have to pretty much take a cab if you want something outside of what the Divi or Tamarijn have. The entertainment or social events are in need of some improvement in my opinion. We booked two excursions during our stay. One was the Catamaran trip with snorkeling or snuba and the other was the UTV. DO the UTV to the natural pool. It's an amazing experience if you are any kind of adventurer. You get to see a lot of the environment/ city outside of the beach areas. Highly, highly recommend. It was my favorite day. The catamaran was just ok. You can do what they did from the shore. The stops are not far off the coast line at all. The best part of it was the snuba to the one and only decent shipwreck and the food that they served. The most annoying thing about the resort wasn't the resort itself. It was that people get up at 4-5am and save lounge chairs on the beach with tshirts and towels. Sometimes you wouldn't even see people the whole day at the chair, but by god they were going to save it. It's super annoying and bad business by the resort. To me, either use the chair when you are there or go on somewhere.
If you can get past all the little annoying things, the place is worth a chance. I'll probably explore my options next time. Mostly on the principle that the farther down the coast you go, the more options you have with eating and shopping. Also, the water was a lot calmer.

Room Tip: 419 or rooms on that side, don't do the lunais,
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank rushfactor23
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The location of the resort is perfect. Great beach, in fact that is why the rating is 3 stars. Breakfast buffet has all the essentials with cook to order egg station. Lunch buffet is also good, try the rotisserie chicken. Dinner on the hand at the Red Parrot and Pure Lime leaves much to be desired. Do not order the Grouper & Crab dinner at the Red Parrot. It is so over cooked that one can not eat it. I thought that ordering Fajitas at Pure Lime would be the best choice. It is missing the essential flavors and taste.
Staff can be friendly and others seemingly don’t care about the guests.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Andreas S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been staying at the Divi All Inclusive resort for a full week. It is a beautiful property that the friendly staff do a great job taking care of. We stayed in on ocean view room where we could walk right off our patio and be in the beach sand and a short stroll into the water. The sand was soft in most of the beach area without lots of shells and stones (they have a machine beach comber that does a great job keeping it pristine). There were plenty of bar areas around the property so you were always within reach of a beverage. There are also ice machines and fresh water dispensers scattered throughout the property (Aruba desalinates its own water and pumps it throughout the island - cleanest tasting water you'll ever get out of a tap). The bar staff, restaurant staff, pool staff, and activities coordinators do a great job of making you feel welcome and getting you what you need. You can't go wrong with staying at Divi All Inclusive.

Room Tip: Ocean view room is the best - closest to the beach
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Hank D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a good time at the Divi Divi All Inclusive. The resort and the beach was very nice and clean, Lots of white soft sand and the water was awesome. We had no problem finding a beach chair and hut for shade at any time of day. We traveled with other friends and were in many different rooms. We had ocean view located on the third floor in the veranda. The room was nice and clean the bed comfy and the balcony overlooking the ocean was outstanding. The food was just average at both the buffet and the restaurants and the drinks were plentiful. The staff were pleasant and our room was cleaned daily and the bartenders were all kind and did their best. The entertainment could use some improvements. They have shows at both resorts the Divi & Tam but in the Divi the location is not convenient for everyone to see and watch. The performers need to step it up as the show was not very entertaining. A shout out to the DJ's as they had the best show with good music.

This was my second trip to Aruba going all inclusive, but my first time to the Divi Divi. The Divi has a big piece of property and lots of beach which included the Divi Dutch Village, Divi Tam & Divi All Inclusive, so they have lots of space on Druif Beach. This section of the beach can be a little rough with waves at times. I did not see any watersport activity on these beaches other than sunset cruises. However, I could see the off shore oil rigs at a distance from the beach and from our balcony.

We went on a snorkel trip on a Trimaran what a good time on Palm Beach (Roberto's Watersports) and on our last visit we stayed on Palm Beach. It seems that none of these water activities are offered down at the Divi locations. I found Palm beach to have very calm waters and little waves. Lots of water activities are available from parasailing, tubing, kayaking, sunset cruises, wind surfing, etc and best of all we could not see the oil rigs lurking offshore.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple