Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive
Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort(Oranjestad)
US$227
US$221
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Talk of the Town Hotel & Beach Club(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$303
US$107
US$86
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$354
US$343
US$371
US$350
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$115
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Andicuri Inn(Oranjestad)
Costa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,625 results
All reviewsbunker barpalm grillred parrotpizzaocean frontchicken nuggetsbaby beachmain areacunucu terracebuffet restaurantonion ringsdutch villagea la carte restaurantsbeautiful beachconcierge deskwater shoessister resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed 5 nights, 2 adults, 2 kids (8 & 12). Rooms was standard. Updated bathroom. The shower did not leak at all, as I had read in other reviews. The room was kept very clean. Housekeeping was done by 12:00 every day. The outside patio was cleaned daily as well. We ate at 2 of the dinner restaurants. Red Parrot(Divi) was very good! Paparazzi was just OK. Didn't get a chance to try others as there were restaurants in town we wanted to try/revisit. Ate at the buffet for breakfast every day. Very good selection and excellent coffee. Servers were attentive. Lunch at the buffet was also very good, taco station was great. If we didn't eat there for lunch, we got pizza or sandwiches at the pizza bar by the pool.The onion rings there are great! It did get busy, but never had to wait that long. There is a separate line for ice cream that my kids found very helpful. A separate self serve soda machine would be a nice addition, you have to wait for the bartenders to get just a soda. Ice water is self serve.
Now to the beach...You can't beat it. Every room is beach front, a few feet from the water! The beach was never crowded, but if you want a particular palapa, you do need to go down early. They unlock the chairs at 7AM. We visited the hi rise hotels and could not believe how crowded the beach was. My daughter asked where the kids play because it was just rows of lounge chairs as far as you can see. At the Tam, there was plenty of room for playing and running on the beach. The water was a bit rocky for the first foot or so, but water shoes would fix any discomfort. I'll bring mine next time. My daughter did Kids Club 2 days and loved it, arts and crafts and tye dye shirts. They also did trips to local attractions, but she did not go those days.
We saw maintenance making improvements/repairs while we were there, so I know that it upkeep is happening. The only thing that I saw that needed to be done was to paint over some minor graffiti in the bathroom near the pool/
I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms after 1900 are a farther walk to pool/restaurant.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We stayed at the Tam from april 8 to 15. Got there with westjet from Montreal. Arrived at hotel around 2h30pm, check in was fast, room was ready, bell boy brought our luggages to room, and 30 mins, later, I was on the beach ! the resort itself for me is a 3.5 star but the food is a 5 star !!! can't beleive the bad reviews concerning the food...it was soooo yummy ! even the buffet was awesome...all the 'à la carte' restaurants were excellent...we did the paparrazi twice (italian) we just fell in love with it. We went to Red Parrot at the Divi and did not roll over for our dinner there...it was surprising cause the Divi seems to be more upgraded but they just have 1 a la carte restaurant...I was very glad that I was staying at the Tam instead of the Divi. The beach is great...a little bit of rocks but you learn to live with it. I was a bit disappointed when I saw the beach the first day cause of the rocks that cuts the walking but it's not that bad after all. We went downtown Oranjestad for some shopping as well as Palm Beach...really cool restaurants and the food is soooo good ! We did the Atlantis submarine too...that was just awesome to go 130 ft. under the sea and have the chance to see the coral reefs and fishes. If you are not sure like I was to book this resort, you should just do it for the quality of the food, for the beach, for the great weather (sun for a week no rain) and a different destination beside cuba, mexico or dominican republic. If you are not difficult with food, you will love it ! I loved Aruba and wish to go back already !!!!

Room Tip: we had room 1616 in the '1600' block on 2nd floor...last room of the block so balcony is private...block situated in between everything not for from bunker bar and restaurants ! we loved that room !
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LynnG.
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We just returned from staying four days and three nights. Great place for families and elderly couples. The beach was fantastic for those who love the water. Food was average and the drinks didn't seem to get me in the mood. For the amount poured we should have been tipsy everyday. Never got there! One turn off was the fact that the bars had tip jars out in the open so they could be clearly seen. Most notibly bartenders would run to those first they knowly would give tips. In some respcts I felt I was not waited on as quickly as the tippers. It's an all-inclusive spot, why not save the tip until the last day instead of everyday. There was a shortage of face towels and for two days it was either use a larger towel or your hand. Otherwise everyone had a good time but I don't think we'll be returning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank jhp240
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stayed 4/5-12/14 and really don't have any complaints. The weather was fantastic, a variety of different foods were always available so if you are a picky eater, you can't help but find SOMETHING to enjoy...mixed drinks did run a bit weak, you simply just asked them to add more spirits of your choice. The Red Parrot restaurant at the sister resort, Divi, is definitely worth the reservation. If you do enjoy a bloody mary or mimosa in the morning, that is not available; no alcohol is available until after 11 a.m., however, certainly not a deal breaker!. We stayed on the first floor of the 1600 building and found it to be perfect...the beach is literally a few steps from the patio, thus, no beach bag was ever needed, our room was 2 seconds away should we require more sunscreen, etc. Nice location between the Bunker Bar and main restaurant area. We've been to Jamaica, Bahamas and the Dominican Republic (each several times) and this was our first trip to Aruba. We thought the Tam had a high bar to reach based on other resorts and I'm happy to say it exceeded that bar. Met several people that had returned anywhere from 8-18 times...we will be one of them someday. : ) Definitely, definitely, definitely recommend this resort!

Room Tip: The four of us stayed in 1611 and 1609 -- I don't think I saw any rooms closer to the beach. Perfect location.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank kschobes
Reviewed 13 April 2014

One word.... Amazing! Beautiful beach and the ocean view is breath taking. All inclusive which is fabulous! I would love to go back soon but it is very expensive!!!!! However, if you have the money it is well worth it!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family