LOVED LOVED THIS PLACE. BOTH ARUBA AND THE ALL INCLUSIVE.
the restuants were full of varity and the most amazing service ever. we rode bicycles provided by the resort daily..vivian and fleix and the entire staff were amazing big smiles and very helpful. we took a rented jeep to the natural pool and swam there and i would not miss that. if you cant handle big time four wheel driving go on a jeep tour, but do it and go all the way to the natual pool. we took an afternoon snoorkel cruise for $80/pp and ate well and had a blast. the weather is NEVER bad..NEVER! regular items like bottle water are cheap..$1. no one is begging for tips, you do not see alot of poverty, but you do see island living. everybody is happy..the natives and the tourists. aruba is a beautiful island and the people are the same. definitely go there and stay at the tamarijin and tell vivian Rob says hi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All oceanfront rooms on the mile-long beach make this lively resort the perfect choice for beach lovers. The Tamarijn Aruba is Aruba's hot spot on the beach where the fun never stops. There's plenty of activity day and night. Learn to windsurf, ride a bike on the boardwalk or climb the 30-foot rock climbing wall right on the sand. Kayaking and snorkeling are just steps from the rooms. When the sun goes down, the fun begins with lively music around the pool and theme shows. Or try your luck at the Alhambra Casino nearby. All Inclusive Amenities: • 10 Restaurants and grills • 8 Bars with daily drink specials • 4 Freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Divi Winds Sports Center with fitness center • Bikes, beach volleyball, tennis clinic • Weekly water aerobics, yoga and Zumba classes • Lighted tennis courts • Nightly entertainment with theme nights • 30ft Rock climbing wall on the beach • Daily activities • Kids Fun Club for ages 5 - 12 • Free Wi-Fi throughout property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel