The two of us have visited the Tamarijn All Inclusive 5 times now and more trips are planned. Recommend a stay of 3-5 nights. Some people stay for 2 weeks. The property is well maintained, the food is so good and the location can't be beat. There appears to be some beach erosion. I do recommend that if you are visiting for the first time to research a little about Aruba in general and places to stay. This resort can require some walking, so if you're not keen on walking be sure to request a room close to the pool and restaurants. There are shuttles to transfer you around the resort and to the Divi - sister property - which is adjacent and the casino.
The staff are polite and accommodating, just so long as you are, too. Tipping a $1 or $2 works wonders.
The waiter, Yaldo, at The Red Parrot is a real character - be sure to request his section. Reservations can be made 2 days prior and are generally required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All oceanfront rooms on the mile-long beach make this lively resort the perfect choice for beach lovers. The Tamarijn Aruba is Aruba's hot spot on the beach where the fun never stops. There's plenty of activity day and night. Learn to windsurf, ride a bike on the boardwalk or climb the 30-foot rock climbing wall right on the sand. Kayaking and snorkeling are just steps from the rooms. When the sun goes down, the fun begins with lively music around the pool and theme shows. Or try your luck at the Alhambra Casino nearby. All Inclusive Amenities: • 10 Restaurants and grills • 8 Bars with daily drink specials • 4 Freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Divi Winds Sports Center with fitness center • Bikes, beach volleyball, tennis clinic • Weekly water aerobics, yoga and Zumba classes • Lighted tennis courts • Nightly entertainment with theme nights • 30ft Rock climbing wall on the beach • Daily activities • Kids Fun Club for ages 5 - 12 • Free Wi-Fi throughout property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., West Indies, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel