Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive
Talk of the Town Hotel & Beach Club(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$140
Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort(Oranjestad)
US$228
US$221
Bookit.com
US$334
US$293
Travelocity
US$107
US$86
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$452
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$145
Andicuri Inn(Oranjestad)
  • Breakfast included
Costa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
3,629 results
All reviewsbunker barpalm grillred parrotpizzaocean frontchicken nuggetsbaby beachmain areacunucu terracebuffet restaurantonion ringsdutch villagea la carte restaurantsbeautiful beachconcierge deskwater shoessister resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I traveled with my mom and I for her 50th birthday! Our stay was lovely, the people were very sweet. I loved the bars and beach life. The only problem with the bars, is it took forever to be served. I had a kindle stolen from my room and two tourist items I purchased. The issue we had is that the"security" did not care at all, and the only option they chose was to call the cops. They didn't offer any compensation or anything, and it was rude. Being in the hotel business, It is normal for us to give out gift cards when accomandations did not meet their personal requirments. The servers in the buffet resturant are SO sweet, and were very helpful. Iris, who works through activites is the best! We became quick friends and facebook friends!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mary E
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We wasted 2 hours running around with a sales woman looking at timeshares that we truely were interested in seeing. The woman was not happy when she tried to take us to the highrise side and we said we wanted to look in this area. She could only show us a sample of a timeshare we could buy for thousands of dollars. in the end we did not care for any condos we saw. As promised for taking time out of our trip a 7night 8 day hotel voucher to use for another trip with Condo Espress/Executive Tour and Travel Services, Inc. I spend the $100 to activate my voucher, after 17 different dates request with 2 location request all came back unavailable. Tamarijn knows you can never book this free voucher but promote it at their hotel. I finally requested my $100 back still waiting and tried contacting with several emails Tamarijns guest relations manager to see if they want to offer me some comp days before I post this review with no reply to date.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Dena7777
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was apprehensive about the trip because of the mixed reviews. It was a great time. The service was wonderful and I can say that even when we had to change rooms because our room was right next to the entertainment. I felt like I was on a cruise on land. No worries about money, lots of food and entertainment in the evening. My husband and I even got to dance at the Divi. Entertainment is at both resorts so you can pick the one you like. that goes for the food too. I can say 2 nights I didn't like the food once at the Red Parrot and once at the buffet. all breakfasts and lunch were good. this is a three star resort and that's what I went in with and I was pleasantly surprised that it was even better. It's up to you to make the most out of it. They have lots of choices of what to do. We were more for relaxing on thebeach.and going to the entertainment at night. We did go on the snorkeling afternoon and that was a lot of fun. Just relax and enjoy.

Room Tip: BE careful about being in the 1300 building. It's great for the proximity of things but it is also close to the entertainment.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Cheryl230
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed at the Tamarijn flying out on the 17th June through thompson (dreamliner). Perfect start to a perfect holiday!
I only ever knew of Aruba by listening to a beach boys song and needed some inspiration on where to go this year.
A lovely hotel with magnificent view of the sand and sea. we stayed in 1501 - rooms have been refurbished for this year and was perfect for what we needed.
Food in main restaurant lovely with always loads to choose from. Ala carte's again very lovely and the great thing is you can go as many times as you wish.

The only thing that took a bit of getting used to was the wind! - you get used to holding onto your glass after the first day otherwise it goes flying to the back of the bar! Taking about the bar they do a lovely Cava which sorted me out for the holiday - they call it champagne so you have to ask for this when ordering.

We visited the donkey sanctuary which was an amazing thing to do. They survive through donations and look after the donkeys really well.

We will definitely go back to this little place in paradise!

Room Tip: Personally a ground floor as your straight out onto the sand
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wendy2302
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed here the first week in July just myself and my husband .. first full vacation with no children in 12 years !!!

It is a fabulous island, and the location is amazing .. much quieter than the neighboring Palm beach .. but that's exactly what we wanted .. if you want jet skis and kite surfing then this I not your place .. but if you want aqua blue water .. cocktails and relative peace then this is perfect ..

The rooms were fine .. beds comfortable .. AC Cold and the furnishing good .. bathroom was clean and nice .. but it's not a 5 start resort so don't expect 5 star ...

there was a distinct lack of finish but absolutely nothing that would put me off coming back .. again and again

the only downside was the staff (with the exception of the waiters in the bookable restaurants) were off-hand .. not rude .. just off-hand ..

Advice ... always book the restaurants .. the food is good in all of them .. paparazzi and the red parrot being the best ... always call for the shuttle if you want to go between resorts .. they tell you them come every 20 minutes .. THEY DON"T ..

and definitely go to the casino .. such good fun

1st trip to aruba and we loved it .. rent a car for a day and drive around ... very small island .. full of very friendly people ..

We actually watched the world cup Netherlands game in the capital square with about 1,000 arubians (don't think that's the right name !!) but it was fabulous !!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple