This was our first time to Aruba and to an all inclusive. The staff at this resort were all
excellent and friendly. We did have a room far from the central area, which is great if you want quiet but it was far to walk for some things...like snorkel equipment. What we didn't like was that you had to have that equipment back by 5 p.m....if I had known that I would have brought our own, as it was inconvenient to walk all the way down there everyday. and I wanted to be able to snorkel whenever we wanted. I did ask for permission to keep snorkel equipment till the end of our stay, but they wouldn't allow it. They do have a constantly running shuttle and you can call for it when you need it. The food in the main dining area was all right ,with lots of choices and buffet style, but you do need reservations for the "specialty" restaurants, and they were mediocre. The furniture in our room was a little old and the bathrooms are too small, so they could use an update. They were in the process of renovatng some areas so you wouldn't want to have a room near that noise. ..request a room away from that! If you just want to be on a beach (it is beautiful) and want peace and quiet, then I recommend this as opposed to the "main" drag of hotels where it is very crowded. We did rent an SUV to tour the island and thoroughly enjoyed that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All oceanfront rooms on the mile-long beach make this lively resort the perfect choice for beach lovers. The Tamarijn Aruba is Aruba's hot spot on the beach where the fun never stops. There's plenty of activity day and night. Learn to windsurf, ride a bike on the boardwalk or climb the 30-foot rock climbing wall right on the sand. Kayaking and snorkeling are just steps from the rooms. When the sun goes down, the fun begins with lively music around the pool and theme shows. Or try your luck at the Alhambra Casino nearby. All Inclusive Amenities: • 10 Restaurants and grills • 8 Bars with daily drink specials • 4 Freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Divi Winds Sports Center with fitness center • Bikes, beach volleyball, tennis clinic • Weekly water aerobics, yoga and Zumba classes • Lighted tennis courts • Nightly entertainment with theme nights • 30ft Rock climbing wall on the beach • Daily activities • Kids Fun Club for ages 5 - 12 • Free Wi-Fi throughout property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, West Indies, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Hotel Tamarijn