“ATV Tour”

US$78.00*
Jeep Discovery Tour with Natural Pool Swim
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kini Kini Transfer and Tours is a family owned business since 2004. We expertise in private transportation and personalized tours around the island.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ATV Tour”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This ATV tour was so worth the price! Great experience, great hospitality and Poncho (our tour guide/Owner) has such a great personality! I highly recommend and definitely will do it again on our next visit!

PS: They will pick you up from hotel, but be courteous and be ready waiting outside, otherwise, you put the entire group behind and then it's speeding through town - buckle up!

1 Thank Nana N

Cleburne, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We took the ATV tour t o the natural pool. We shared an ATV. Our Tour guide was Pancho. He was a good guide. His english was bit hard to understand but he was still fun to listen to.

You do get dirty on the ride out and a bandana would have been nice to have. The ATV was simple to drive. I am not sure what the issue some other have with them. It was fun driving through the traffic to get to the tour.

Some reviews commented about the treacherous ride down and back up to the natural pool. Really? It was bumpy but what do you expect with an atv tour? It was not dangerous at all.

I suggest bringing some snorkel gear for the natural pool though. There are many fish in there and crabs running around on the rocks.

It was a great tour and gave us confidence to explore the rest of Arikok park on our own with a rental car. I highly suggest taking this tour early in your visit and then visiting the rest of Arikok park later in the week. Go late in the day during a week day and you will have the place to yourself. We had a whole beach and later a cave to ourself...

3 Thank Jim S
Haverhill, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“other side of island”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Have been coming to Aruba for past the 5 years and have always wanted to go to other side of island but never made as we spent the days on the beach and enjoying refreeshments. This year we were down for 2 weeks and decidied we were going to do it. We took the guided ATV tour which was fantastic and fun. The only thing is getting to the natural pool is a little bumpy. Recommend tour to anyone.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank steven m
Dalton, Ga.
129 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 223 helpful votes
“Was the BEST thing we've EVER done!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I booked this excursion for my husband and I to do while in Aruba when our ship ported. I booked way in advance, and got a Great Price. For the both of us to do the ATV Tour for 4 hours and us both doubling on 1 ATV it only cost us $132, total. We didn't have to pay until we made it to the tour. When we arrived in Aruba we went to the information desk inside the port terminal as the guy had stated and looked for our sign, we found a guy holding a Kini Kini sign with no problems. He took us to his van, which had cold air conditioning! He took us to the meeting location to start our tour. We went in, and paid the balance of $132. Our guide introduced himself and told us the do's and dont's of our tour. We were the only people off of our ship doing this tour the rest of the people in our tour were staying in Aruba. There was only 7 ATV's in our group going out, some doubles and some singles. This made it very enjoyable because it wasn't a crowded tour. My husband drove while I took pictures and video'ed. I got some amazing pictures and videos. Honestly the pictures do Not do Aruba justice! You need to see it's wonder and beauty with your own eyes to believe it!! We took these ATV's on the main roads in Arbua. That was cool! We 1st stopped at the old Catholic Chapel. Our Guide explained the history behind it. Which was neat. We got to go inside it, and take pictures. Next stop was the Gold Mining Ruins. This was a very interesting place. And again, our guide told us all the history of it. We got to make our own personal formation near the ruins. The waves were really huge and were hitting the rocks hard. I got some amazing pictures here! They also had a Snack Shack where you could gets snacks or cold drinks, or even Beer. The guide said he didn't mind if we had beer, so my husband had one. The next stop was the Natural Pool. Which was the Best Stop!! The ride to get to the Natural Pool on an ATV was Very, Very Fun! We passed jeeps and buses up along the ride there but I think we were having a lot more fun than they were. It's a Very Rocky Road (more like a trail) to get there. Once we arrived the guide gave us the history of the Natural Pool. Note: if you are scared of heights I would not attempt this tour! It's very high up and the cliffs you drive down are very steep. All I could think was Please don't let our breaks go out! Lol. But once you get there you have to walk down this long trail made of rocks to get down to the area. Very Worth the walk down!! The lifeguard guy was there not allowing people into the water because it was very rough waters and very high waves. So we just got to see the area and take some amazing pictures!! Even just seeing the Natural Pool was Wonderful to us because the High Waves crashing off the rocks made for awesome pictures, and views! After the tour we were Very Dirty! So, do not wear clothes you wanna keep clean; you will have to go and get a shower after this exursion! We expected it so we knew not to wear good clothes. The wind was blowing dust and dirt all over the place!! I swear our guide took us to the Best places to see while in Aruba! After our tour the owner himself took us back to the cruise terminal. We had time to go get a shower and still get back off the ship and do some shopping!! Aruba has the Best Wonders and Beauty Ever! This was the Best Tour EVER! If we ever go back to Aruba we'd do the Same ATV tour again without hesitation! And with the same company! Kini Kini!! Just remember this a Very Bumpy and Get Dirty Tour! A BIG Thank you to Kini Kini for making our visit to Aruba the Best Ever!! :)

4 Thank joanie30735
Fayetteville, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Time”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is a great way to see many of the island's attractions, especially those harder to get to places. The scenery was beautiful and something I'm very glad I didn't miss out on. If you like 4 wheeling, this is a must do in Aruba! Poncho is a fun, energetic tour guide who makes sure you are safe and enjoying yourself. Be aware that it's quite a bumpy ride at times if you don't like off-roading.