Review Highlights
Best ATV tour EVER!!!

I highly recommend this company for a ATV tour experience. You really get the history of the Aruba... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
TheNurseThatTravels
ATV Tour

I had a great time on the tour today with Mayron! He was a great guide! We made several stops along... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
_simplyliz_1

Recommended experiences in and around Aruba
from US$82.00
from US$50.00
from US$80.00
from US$114.48
More Info
All reviews fish pedicure johnny cakes small group chocolate city baby beach friendly guide san nicolas beautiful artwork st nicholas unique adventure national park natural pool small tour personal tour an amazing experience awesome tour tour guy
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2019

I took the ATV tour today, and the tour guide Mayron was great. He took pictures, and showed me some things that other ATV/UTV tours don't go, and it is great to see other areas that I did not get to see on a different tour. Mayron was knowledgeable about the history of San Nicholas, and it was great seeing the red anchor, and although I have taken other tours before, this one felt special as it was more personable than another ATV tour I had taken earlier last week. So this one was defiantly a highlight of the trip. The other tour guide, Noraima was also there, and whether you get Mayron or Norima, or both, your tour will be an adventure to remember. Also the pictures are awesome.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank franktravel128
Reviewed 29 April 2019

Me and my boyfriend went on Dirtlover´s tour last week and we had an amazing time. We met beautiful places! I´m pretty sure you will never find a better ATV tour on Aruba. It was the highligth of our trip.
Now we know more about the island and we are sure that our trip would never have been so spectacular without doing this tour. We completely recommend it.

1  Thank acrismontoya
Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

This is by far the greatest tour you can take in Aruba! Nora and Myron are locals and give you the true experience of the happy island. They deserve more than a 5 star rating!! Highly recommend!

1  Thank HAHtravel
Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

Me and my friends rented ATMs from here for a day trip. Everything was easily arranged by whatsapp. We received full instructions on how to drive them and then we were off. Would recommend this place.

1  Thank _AmberAshleyZouwen
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

My friend and I reserved an ATV tour through Dirt Lovers ATV and had such a great experience! I communicated with the owner, Mayron, through WhatsApp and worked out all the details the week before we left. He was friendly and easy to communicate with. He conveniently picked us up from the resort we were staying at in Noord and drove us to his home where the 4-wheelers are kept. His friend Nelson joined for the day and helped navigate us through San Nicholas, down the coastline and up the other side. We made stops at baby beach, the natural bridge, the natural pool, downtown San Nicholas and throughout. The tour itself was well-priced and I enjoyed the small group size as it gave us more one-on-one attention with the guides. Mayron and Nelson were very kind and shared lots of details about the island and the places we visited. The equipment was great! Brand new and offered a smooth ride, even in the off-road sections of the tour in the Arikok National Park. At the conclusion of the tour, Mayron gave us nifty souvenirs: a printed photo each taken of us at one of the stops. By far one of the best tours I’ve experienced. I highly recommend it!

2  Thank StaceFace512