“really well done”
Review of Gostoso

Gostoso
Ranked #3 of 222 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gostoso a local favorite restaurant, that serve a blend of both Portuguese and Aruban Cuisine, which is designed to delight even the most discriminating Palate. With our cozy and small atmosphere and impeccable service at a reasonable price “Gostoso Restaurante” will be your next favorite neighborhood Restaurant.
“really well done”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

we had the restaurant to ourselves at 830pm and of course had incredible service. The dishes also were excellent. we usually like to share split the advocado appetizer and seafood soup which was also fantastic. The main course was fresh and coffee was well made. Overall a great experience for this restaurant which is a great change of pace from the usual tourist places.

“Lunch at Gostoso”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We enjoyed our lunch at Gostoso. I had the beef tongue. Since I never had beef tongue, at first I did not want to try it. However, since this was a new experience, I finally got the courage to try it. Wow, once I tasted the meal, beef tongue was very soft, juicy with the perfect sauce. It was really good. My husband had the seafood combination with meniere sauce (white wine, herbs, etc). The sauce was amazing. Overall, very good experience. We would come back for dinner before we leave Aruba!

Visited August 2014
Dordrecht, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“Excellence in Portuguese Cuisine”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I've been visiting Gostoso restaurant for several years now and I can say with certainty that the cuisine offered at Gostoso is excellent. I have ordered my usual favorite, Espetada Portuguese Style with the Pasteis de Bacalhau as a starter. It took me back to vacations on Madeira and Portugal where I've enjoyed these meals. It is a must visit on Aruba! Thanks Jose!

1 Thank Joey I
Robbinsville, New Jersey
“Perfect! Family Friendly/Great Food/Great Service”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Just got back from Aruba and a Friend recommended Gostoso. We had two families 4 Adults and four kids 9 to 16. Jose the owner and his Staff were excellent. Restraurant was very nice
and clean inside. The place is on a back street and even are cab driver wasn't sure where it was.
All I can say is over time everyone will know where it is. This was my 3rd time to Aruba and yes we went to El Goucho and Mademe Jennete. They are also Great places but I will say this place is just as Good. Take the trip!

2 Thank RVilleJersey
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Great food, Friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My family was suggested this restaurant by our concierge. It was worth the walk. The restaurant is in a side neighborhood so you have to either take a cab or walk a bit, but once there you are happy you went. The staff is very friendly, led by Jose, the owner who's topped by a few times. The food was fantastic.

1 Thank David S