“if it were not for the Air Conditioner!”
Review of Gostoso

Gostoso
Ranked #3 of 222 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gostoso a local favorite restaurant, that serve a blend of both Portuguese and Aruban Cuisine, which is designed to delight even the most discriminating Palate. With our cozy and small atmosphere and impeccable service at a reasonable price “Gostoso Restaurante” will be your next favorite neighborhood Restaurant.
nj
“if it were not for the Air Conditioner!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Food delicious, this isoi second time.
Place is hot!
Spoke to Jose he would take care of it!
If not meal is on him!
Great plantain sushi, fish was great!

Visited August 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Wish had time to return”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Delicious neighborhood restaurant specializing in high end local and Portuguese food. The fish chowder was so good that I almost ordered another and definitely didn't want to share with my husband. The white sangria is the best I've had and served with a spoon to eat all the fruit. My entree of curry chicken stew was very nice. My husband had the seafood curry special that was good and on the sweet side. We shared the tres leches that was good, but not the best I've had. We should have gone with the flan.
We had hoped to return for lunch, but ran out of time.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank NicciR
New York City, New York, USA
“Deserves 5 Stars”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

My husband, daughter, and I really enjoyed our dinner. Jose is the owner and he was on the floor greeting everyone. My husband was surprised to see items he grew up eating on the menu like blood sausage and goat stew (my daughter and I are fish eaters) and he loved it. The golden snapper and grouper were excellent and the offer many different sauces to choose from. The "sushi" app rolled in plantains was great (we ordered without cream cheese) and it is big enough to share.

Leave room for the tres leches cake. Overall this was one of our favorites.

1 Thank LindaRTS
“really well done”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

we had the restaurant to ourselves at 830pm and of course had incredible service. The dishes also were excellent. we usually like to share split the advocado appetizer and seafood soup which was also fantastic. The main course was fresh and coffee was well made. Overall a great experience for this restaurant which is a great change of pace from the usual tourist places.

• Visited August 2014
“Lunch at Gostoso”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We enjoyed our lunch at Gostoso. I had the beef tongue. Since I never had beef tongue, at first I did not want to try it. However, since this was a new experience, I finally got the courage to try it. Wow, once I tasted the meal, beef tongue was very soft, juicy with the perfect sauce. It was really good. My husband had the seafood combination with meniere sauce (white wine, herbs, etc). The sauce was amazing. Overall, very good experience. We would come back for dinner before we leave Aruba!

Visited August 2014