“Amazing Diving experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Amazing Diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

I booked with S.E.Aruba Fy 'N Dive on a recommendation from the home owner of the apartment I rented. I had an amazing experience. I am a newly certified diver (only 9 dives to date) and I was staying 10 days in Aruba and Angela helped me decide upon an 8 dive package. They were very flexible, and I did the Jane C wreck (great recommendation Captain Rob!!), the airplane wrecks, a couple of shore dives and my very first night dive!!! The night dive was amazing, just myself, and 3 employees of the shop, what an amazing time. On my dives I always saw green moray and spotted eels, saw a few turtles, lots of lionfish (bad lionfish!), the elusive spotted drum fish, 2 octopus!! and countless others. Thanks to Capt. Rob for pointing out the Manta Ray that swam past the boat just was we were getting ready to do our dive, I only wish we had been in the water for that.

Thanks to Jon and Rob for making my diving experience in Aruba so memorable, you guys were great. Angela and the rest of the staff, you all were so friendly and welcoming, I truly appreciate it!

I would HIGHLY recommend S.E.Aruba to anyone coming to the island and wants to have a great experience diving. A great dive shop run by wonderful people!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank KrisL1717

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loved the dive shop as beginners!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

My wife and I just got back from Aruba. One of the highlights of our trip was our very first dive. After reading some good reviews, we decided to go with Fly n' Dive. We were able to make a reservation via email. Angela (the manager) was very good about responding to emails and providing information (you can imagine our curiosity as this was to be our first dive).

On the day of the dive, Angela picked us up from our hotel and took us to the dive shop. There we met with our instructor Lilian. She was amazing! From preparing us for the first dive to making us feel comfortable, she made the experience very enjoyable for us. The dive was fabulous (although a little more sunshine on the day would have helped). Also, the cost was as stated on the website. No hidden charges.

Would definitely dive with them again and recommend going with them compared to some of the larger dive shops.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Vedant S
Medicine Hat, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Advance Open Water Dives”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

I took the Advance Open Water diver course online prior to my arrival, and completed the Deep and Navigation dives in Aruba. Aruba Fly N Dive was very organized, committed to safety and a great group to dive with. They had a driver waiting when my cruise ship arrived, and we were at the shop in less then 15 minutes. My two dives were great, the dive team is very knowledgeable and committed to the safety of the divers. After the dives they drove us back to port. Will definitely go back, and a definite recommendation for anyone looking to dive in Aruba.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Gunner557
Kenmore, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Overall Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

As soon as we docked with Carnival we called the shop and they had someone pick us up shortly thereafter. A short drive to the shop, our gear was loaded up and taken care of and off we went. We did 2 excellent quality dives of wrecks and reef. Our divemaster/guide Scott was wonderful. After the dives they loaded our gear back into the van and drove us back to port. Wonderful experience, no complaints! Will definitely go back!!

Visited October 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Open Water Diver Certification and so much more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband and I retook the open water diver course after 25 years. We completed the online portion prior to arrival and the open water skills in Aruba. Aruba Fly N Dive was very organized, committed to safety and an all round fun group to dive with. Both Diana and Lillian were awesome instructors, Angela was terrific with planning, the boat captains were super helpful and the dive sites were beautiful. We look forward to diving with them again.

Visited November 2013