“Wonderful surprise”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
North Carolina
“Wonderful surprise”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We happened upon this place walking around town looking for lunch. Be aware it'd very pain in and out but there it ends. The staff took great care of us and the food was just way better that expected. There were no misses and the prices were very reasonable.
Worth a visit.

• Visited July 2014

Aruba
“Best Peruvian food I've ever had”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I ordered the lomo saltado, I've tried it many times before in other places but this was the best by far. I was a but skeptical in the beginning because of the emptiness of the place but it was so worth it. Service was outstanding left very satisfied, try it out you won't be disappointed.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Magnificent”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Incredible food and hospitable service. We went on a Tuesday night so rather slow but was not scared away and glad to have been. Fish if the day prepared with a number of sauces or ways.
Great spot right off main drag.

Oranjestad, Aruba
“Gem of a Restaurant!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

What a gem of a restaurant, friendly service, delicious food and very reasonable price. We have gone several times and its consistently good! Tried many different plates and just love it.

• Visited May 2014
Arlington
“Great meal”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

So I was in Aruba on business and my coworker who is from Peru asks if I like Peruvian ceviche I said heck yeah. Having been to multiple times I know good ceviche! Anyway ordered the calamari! Excellent! Ordered the ceviche mixto excellent. To top it off ordered the chaufa rice excellent! I wish I could have tried the pisco sour(working). Anyways Marco was very nice and attentive! Will definitely be back