“At least It's the best food at the airport” 3 of 5 bubbles

14-Bis Marketplace Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 220 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Aruba's first marketplace restaurant located on the airport. Fresh, fast and fair. Serving Lunch "Por kilo" us $ 2.50 (100 grams/3.50 oz) Eat in or take out No more waiting, visit us to enjoy our buffet with different dishes everyday Free parking with consumption of us $ 9.00
Franksville, Wisconsin
“At least It's the best food at the airport”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

We ate there twice as they have the same concept as The Kitchen. They are a bit pricier per kilogram and don't have the variety The Kitchen does. Most of the fish and meat selection seemed to be dried out. We ate there the day we flew out to give it a second chance and our opinion did not change.

Visited March 2014

Calgary, Canada
“Convenience at the Airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

We were looking for a nice place to eat at the airport while waiting for our flight. 14-Bis was the place. First you can sit down to eat in nice air conditioning. Second, the very helpful staff let us bring in two heavily loaded luggage carts to our table. The food was tasty and is sold primarily by weight....buffet style. There was free WI-FI which is a big treat at an airport. Finally, there were lots of interesting sayings on the walls that were fun to read. It was a real oasis for an airport.

I had a plate covered with fresh food I chose for about $12.

I would go back here in an instant and recommend this restaurant to anyone with some time to kill at the Aruba airport. You have to look for the place...it is outside the main building to the right of the arrivals area.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Randy S
Erlangen, Germany
“Great Food Right Outside the Airport!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

I have eaten here twice while in Aruba. I missed my flight and found this place by mistake, but I am glad that I did! It is right in front of the airport and offers free WiFi and parking.

This is one of the best breakfasts I have ever had. For $10.95 USD, I ordered the "Complete Breakfast," which comes with toast, sausage, bacon, eggs any way you want them with two sides (i.e. cheese, ham, onions, etc) and roasted potatoes.

The food comes out fast. The staff is friendly and will offer you recommendations as far as where to visit on the island before you leave.

The only downside to this restaurant is that there are no free refills on soda and juice.

You MUST eat breakfast here before your flight, as the airport does not have many options at an affordable price.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sneak_Peeks
SAN ANTONIO
“Convenient, good food, great variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

Food is pretty good, great prices, convenient location, free WiFi, free parking, right at the airport.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Victor A
Long Beach, California
“Go here while you wait for for your flight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

I arrived at the airport a few hours before my boyfriend and having slept through all of the airplane food was starving. I went into this little place that charges by weight but everything was super fresh and really good for and airport restaurant. Local food not junk :)

Visited April 2013