This is our Home away from Home for March. As Timeshare owners we come every year for two weeks because the weather never fails-always sunny, breezy with little or no rain. This year the Divi added a new Grill at the infinity pool which just adds greater value to the Resort. Most of the Eagles and Birdies around the pool received a new exterior paint job(long over due) and new lighting.
You just can't beat the Aruba for a Holiday. Great Island, Weather, Resort and so on. For some reason people think Aruba is exspensive and in fact it really is not if you do your homework. Its the only island that offers great attractions, tours and 100's of quality restaurants.
Pack you bags and go.
P.S. There are lots of web sites that you can rent timeshare owners units for alot less than going directly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful all-suite resort offers guests over-sized studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens perfect for both couples and families. Amenities include 9-hole golf course and clubhouse, 3 freshwater swimming pools, tennis courts, water sports center, 3 restaurants, fitness center, and complimentary transportation to the Alhambra Casino. A wide, white sand beach is just steps across the street. An all inclusive program is available sharing amenities with the neighboring Divi Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Village Hotel And Beach
- Divi Village Resort And Beach
- Divi Village Aruba
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Resort Aruba