I booked a one bedroom unit. I got unit 53 which over looked the pool with the door opening to the street side. There was another building in front then the ocean. There were plenty of chairs and open beach huts which are free for guests. My unit had two floors. The ground floor was a kitchen and living room area. It was remodeled and nice. There was also a bathroom. The kitchen was well stocked. The TV had plenty of English, Spanish and Dutch channels as well as HBO. The second floor had a bathroom with tub/shower and plenty of clean towels. The whole unit was very clean. They have daily towel and trash service. There are plenty of shops and restaurants near by. The grocery is also close and you can easily cook a meal in your room. You check in at Divi Village across the street. The wonderful doorman gives you a ride to your unit and makes sure all is well. In my building there was a ice machine but the public washer/dryer was in another building. No internet in building but you can go to Divi Village lobby and connect.
This is a timeshare so there is a sales staff. Most are full of useful information and very proud of the Divi. In general they are not pushy and never make you wait for information. I have met many people who bought years ago and have become friends with the salesman and staff. The resort has a friendly family atmosphere which is refreshing. Do avoid a salesman named Axel as his manner is a hard sales pitch. Overall this is an amazing resort and the staff has every reason to be proud.
PS. The spa is wonderful at the Divi Village . Ask for Christina!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful all-suite resort offers guests over-sized studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens perfect for both couples and families. Amenities include 9-hole golf course and clubhouse, 3 freshwater swimming pools, tennis courts, water sports center, 3 restaurants, fitness center, and complimentary transportation to the Alhambra Casino. A wide, white sand beach is just steps across the street. An all inclusive program is available sharing amenities with the neighboring Divi Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Village Hotel And Beach
- Divi Village Resort And Beach
- Divi Village Aruba
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Resort Aruba