This was our 4th consecutive visit to Divi Village, and our vacations just keep getting better and better! I cannot wait to book our 2015 trip, and we will be returning again to Divi Village.
Beginning with the taxi ride from the airport (you must have Bully the taxi driver!) to Ryan behind the front check-in desk, I knew that our fourth visit was going to be the best one yet. Ryan provided us with a beeper, since we arrived early and our room was not ready yet. The beeper went off at around 1.5 hours after we received it. How awesome! The new beeper concept was a great idea.
Visit the Sea-breeze for a light lunch or one of their dinner specials. You must ask for Raphael or Gomara...two of the best servers on the planet! We look forward to seeing them every year, and keep in contact with them during the year. These two folks are def what gives Aruba the "One Happy Island" moniker. Have Shirley fix you a piña colada, and don't miss happy hours with Jimmy over at the Ocean View. Cocktail party on Tuesdays ....must do!
Visit Mulligans for the best Fish Burger around, and don't miss breakfast ...ask for Jennifer to wait on you ....she's the best!
Our room at the Divi always meets our greatest expectations, and I do request a certain room each year. Although we haven't been able to get the exact room each year, the Divi folks have always accommodated us with either the room next door, next to above or below our requested room. How can you beat that?!!
I give Divi Village 5 out of 5 and a couple of ++++,s too!
Have Bully the taxi driver take you back to the airport.....
There's no place like a Divi Village ....and it takes the people who work there to make it a "village".
Great place to stay; you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful all-suite resort offers guests over-sized studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens perfect for both couples and families. Amenities include 9-hole golf course and clubhouse, 3 freshwater swimming pools, tennis courts, water sports center, 3 restaurants, fitness center, and complimentary transportation to the Alhambra Casino. A wide, white sand beach is just steps across the street. An all inclusive program is available sharing amenities with the neighboring Divi Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Village Hotel And Beach
- Divi Village Resort And Beach
- Divi Village Aruba
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Resort Aruba