“Best gelato in Aruba”
Review of Lecca-Lecca - CLOSED

Lecca-Lecca
Cuisines: Italian
Description: It is a new gelato cafe in Oranjestad. There are large signs outside displaying "Gelateria Artigianale" and an outdoor seating area around the back. I have found news articles online stating that it is at the Central Bus Station and in the Oroubo Plaza, but I cannot find an exact address. Sorry! Hopefully you can add the listing soon, because I'd love to recommend the place to other visitors!
“Best gelato in Aruba”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I went here everyday for gelato. It was the best cool down for the hot Aruba afternoons. They let you sample any flavour to make sure you're getting exactly what you want. The Creme Caramel and Pistachio were my faves. The tangy flavours were excellent too Vitamin C was what the lady called the combo, it was tasty but I always leaned toward the creamy flavours. Nothing less than a double scoop! They have coffees , cakes and muffins too but for a cool down, gelato is it! Try it and you'll come back for more. I think 1 scoop was $3.75 USD and $5.50 USD for a double. My husband paid, I just ate!

• Visited October 2013

Rockledge, Florida
“excellent gelato”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

great selection and so yummy after shopping in the heat of downtown, easy to find, and delicious....would return again and again if I were a local!

• Visited September 2013
New York, New York, United States
“They know their gelato!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

My friend had heard about this place and we sought it out on a hot August afternoon. Inside the cool, refreshing spacious store, we saw GORGEOUS displays of gelato, adorned with orange slices and berries and chocolate shavings, and we both oohed and aahed at the artful displays of frozen ices behind the glass! The staff was incredibly kind and helpful, and convinced us both to get double scoops (so as to "pair" favors together for a better experience). I got mojito---paired with passion fruit, and my friend got pistachio---paired with Passion of Rum. It was delicious, and the staff even brought out glasses of water to us without us asking. It was a perfect way to cool down on a hot day and have delicious flavors of gelato tickling our tongues!!

Visited August 2013
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Great gelato!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

And good service. Nice break from shopping in O'stad. They even had a low-cal alternative! Nothing to dislike. . .just let me post this please.

Visited August 2013
Falkirk, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Amazing ice cream”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Been to Aruba for two weeks this year in July 2013 and same in 2012 visited more than once you just had to girls are all lovely thaht work there and the ice cream is just to die for x its a must visit in Aruba xx it's right beside the bus station so o excuse not to find it xx

• Visited July 2013