“A nice place to stop”
Review of Lecca-Lecca - CLOSED

Lecca-Lecca
Cuisines: Italian
Description: It is a new gelato cafe in Oranjestad. There are large signs outside displaying "Gelateria Artigianale" and an outdoor seating area around the back. I have found news articles online stating that it is at the Central Bus Station and in the Oroubo Plaza, but I cannot find an exact address. Sorry! Hopefully you can add the listing soon, because I'd love to recommend the place to other visitors!
Reviewed 13 July 2014

On a hot day, the air conditioning, cooling gelato and a place to sit for awhile is just what I needed and found it here. The gelato was good and the service was pleasant.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Prices are not posted - 2 scoops runs $6.50 US. Good variety of flavors, but not very tasty. Ice chips in the Oreo.
Convenient to shopping area and cruise ship port, but overall a disappointment for us. We were hoping that such high ratings on TripAdvisor would ensure us some good gelato.

1  Thank Stephen L
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Lecca-Lecca is a nice gelato shop in the downtown area. The staff was pleasant, and our gelato and lattes were very good. Their are no priced on the wall, but if you are used to ice cream shop prices in the US there will be no sticker shock.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were looking for some ice cream on our trip last week to Aruba. Someone pointed us to Lecca-Lecca and we were soooooo glad they did. The gelato was divine. They gave us free samples to help us decide among the many many flavors. Not to mention the shop was adorable and the cleanest place in Aruba that we ate. You will not be disappointed-give it a try!!!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Lecca-Lecca is gelato at it's best. As a matter of fact, I'd never tried gelato until my first trip to Aruba and I came across this restaurant while exploring the city. The presentation of the gelato is wonderful and you are allowed endless free samples. I finally settled on one (or two or three) and enjoyed my selections more than any plain ice cream. If ever in Aruba, please stop by and enjoy the view!

1  Thank Glenda R