“Aruba's Best Bar”
Review of Sky Lounge - CLOSED

Sky Lounge
More attraction details
Owner description: Sky Lounge was introduced as a knew concept of a Bar. We have seating to accommodate every guest. Whether it's at the bar, on our lounge chairs along side the pool or on our fancy lounge beds. We are open 7 days a week and offer the best drinks & best prices on the Island. It's the perfect place to enjoy yourself, relax and/or have a wild & exiting night!
Ashburn, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Aruba's Best Bar”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I've visited the Sky Lounge on 3 different trips to Aruba and it is, without question, the best bar on the island (and I've visited many others). The service is fantastic, the staff is very cordial and friendly, and the drinks are phenomenal. Also, they have a happy hour every evening until 9:30 PM and the prices are incredible. The atmosphere and view are also perfect - makes you want to hang out for long periods of time. A very nice place to just relax and enjoy some drinks on this beautiful island.

Visited February 2014
5 Thank DrARayE

Piermont, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best bar on the island”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

My friend and I were there last October and can't wait to be there the first of every night of our stay this year....The staff is amazing...they made us feel like family.......See you all on October 7th...

All my best

Chuck

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Chuckbklyn
Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Best place to have drinks”
Reviewed 7 November 2012 via mobile

This place is great. Good music and great atmosphere. A quick walk from the high rise hotels. Definitely a hidden gem. Oh and... Happy Hour from 9-10 (buy one get one free).

7 Thank Travel_Truth123
Montreal, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“great drinks! 2for1 + HAPPY HOUR”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We were given 2 for 1 drinks cards at the Paseo Herencia just before the waterworks started. Great view of the show, and drinks were great too. Potent enough, and made with the right ingredeients... too many times I have had either watered down or cheaply made drinks with low quality rum. Not at Sky Lounge... 2 of the best mojito's we've had! thanks Rachel! Fresh mint springs, freshsly squuezed lime, sugar.. they got it right! Nice vibe too!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Lupo1985
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Spot”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

My boyfriend and I recently visited Aruba for a week. We found sky lounge to be the perfect place for after dinner drinks or before we headed back to our hotel. We loved everything about it - the waitstaff was great, drinks were perfect and the music was always awesome. We went twice during our week stay and found that Friday night was a lot busier than Wed, which we still really enjoyed. The thing that stood out to me the most was the cleanliness of the bar. I took into account how everything was handled with tongs (the fruit) and all alcohol was measured. Great spot!

Visited August 2012