“What a wonderful experience!!!!”
Review of Kay's Fine Jewelry

Champagne and Diamond Shopping Experience in Aruba
Ranked #1 of 67 Shopping in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: In 1989, the family began a journey that would take them from India to the Caribbean and into the hearts of many wonderful people. Kay’s Fine Jewelry was born as a family endeavor and, today, with locations throughout the 5 Caribbean islands, it remains a family owned and operated business with deep values in customer service and customer loyalty. Customers Are Extended Family: At Kay’s Fine, they adhere to the belief that truly meaningful customer service is as precious as any stone. They understand that people come to them seeking more than a piece of jewelry. They come to celebrate moments, commemorate milestones, remember loved ones, and build their own family legacies to pass down. In essence, they come to this family store looking to celebrate their own. Founder’s son Tesh Chugani expresses that “Each item purchased at KFJ, irrespective of dollar value, is celebrated and is a story. A Story about when, why, and who you were with”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Kay's Fine Jewelry is one of a kind!

First off, from the moment we walked in we were given the warmest welcome. Tesh and his family made us feel right at home as though we were all long time friends. While browsing through the vast array of jewelry we were relieved to find that we were not in a typical pushy-salesman atmosphere... In fact, it was quite the opposite! They were very hospitable and offered us everything from soda for the kids to champagne for my husband and I. Not only did they show us many different types of jewelry but they gave us the history of each stone as well! Before leaving my husband and I picked out the most beautiful set of diamond earrings, with a matching ring. My son and daughter also found some things for themselves and to our surprise it didn't burn a hole in my husband's pocket!! Wonderful variety of jewelry all for wonderful prices! :)

*****Although the entire experience at Kay's Fine Jewelry was one to remember the most impressive part of our experience was not until we were back home in NJ!

My daughter had wished she had bought a matching bracelet for her best friend, Kara's birthday (which was in just a few days!) We sent a quick email to Tesh to see if there was any way he could help us. Not only were his responses immediate but he gave the bracelet to a family member that was traveling to the US the next morning so that we would get it before Kara's birthday. NEVER in our lives have we met anyone (not just from a jewelry store) that was so dedicated and thoughtful! Thank you for everything Tesh! We can't wait to see you during our next trip to Aruba. :)

- Lynn, Karl and family

1  Thank Maria G

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The negative is that there are two locations & sometimes the "Hotel Side" location is closed. My guess is that maybe in the "high season" both locations are opened all day, but I was there is July,2014 & during the day it seemed the Hotel Highrise Location was closed during the day & opened from 6-10pm daily. I "window case" shopped in many stores & I have to say that Kay's sales people were genuinely friendly, helpful & low pressure sales professionals! Please ask for "Max" if you stop in. He was v-e-r-y helpful & started by showing me by far an excellent deal for a ring. He also showed me quality, lower priced jewelry & didn't rush me at all while I thought through what I really wanted. In the end I left with the gifts for friends & family that I went in for plus a special piece for myself that I will treasure & be proud to pass on to my daughter sometime in the far future!

1  Thank Karen D
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Received excellent service, and got very good value on my purchases.
I will go back in the future.
-Steve

1  Thank slpetty
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We have been going to Kay's for 12 years now and although we live in NC, all our significant jewelry purchases are made with Joe at Kay's. You will not be disappointed and you never have to worry about getting back home and finding out the jewelry is not worth what you paid. They have top quality jewelry that will appraise so well that you can't wait to get back there on your next trip!!!

1  Thank NanaToGage
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We love Kay's! We have purchased numerous pieces of jewelery there and have yet to be disappointed. Beautiful stores, welcoming and friendly staff and great communication. I wanted an exclusive bangle of Alex and ani that was sold out on the island. I messaged Kay's Facebook page and received quick responses, including when the piece arrived and what time it would be at the store. Wonderful! Definitely recommend Kay's in Aruba!

2  Thank Taylor W